On May 25, a major event is scheduled for the Chinese brand Realme, during which the first branded watches and TV will be presented. In addition, the company intends to roll out a lightweight version of its most powerful 5G smartphone X50 Pro with the self-proclaimed name Player Edition.
The company officially confirmed that the device will receive the most powerful hardware bundle to date (Snapdragon 865 + LPDDR5 + UFS 3.1), supplemented by Realme UI firmware based on Android 10 with functionalities for games. The design in silver colors is confirmed, as well as a set of antennas that will allow you to clearly receive a 5G signal and Wi-Fi 6 with any grip.
Realme X50 Pro Player Edition leaked revealing its design and features
How will this smartphone differ from the standard Realme X50 Pro? We look for the answer in the base of the TENAA regulator. There, the RMX2072 model with the same design was lit up (four cameras in a vertical alignment, a dual front camera in the upper left corner, the same button layout, etc).
The following characteristics has been confirmed through the passages of the TENAA regulator. The phone will arrive with a 6.44″ display with Full HD + resolution, a chipset with a peak frequency of 2.8 GHz (suitable for the description of Snapdragon 865). In addition, we will have 6, 8, 12 GB of RAM with 128, 256 or 512 GB of storage. Alongside this we will get a 48 + 8 + 2 + 2 MP rear camera and 16 + 2 MP front cameras. In addition, a 4,210 mAh battery and a screen fingerprint scanner should be present. Also, the phone will run RealmeUI based on Android 10. The dimensions of this device are 159 x 74.2 x 8.9 mm and the weight is 209 g.
However, we should pay attention to comparing these two versions – cameras, the new model will come with downgraded cameras. The only question left is the price. Here is a reminder of the standard Realme X50 Pro specs.
Realme X50 Pro 5G specifications
- 6.44-inch (1080 × 2400 pixels) Full HD+ 20:9 Super AMOLED screen with 90Hz refresh rate, 1000+nits brightness, HDR10+, 100% DCI-P3 and 105% NTSC color gamut, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- 2.84GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 865 7nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 650 GPU
- 6GB/8GB LPDDR5 RAM with 128GB (UFS 3.0) storage / 12GB LPDDR5 RAM with 256GB (UFS 3.0) storage
- Android 10 with realme UI
- Dual SIM
- 64MP rear camera with 1/1.72″ Samsung GW1 sensor, 0.8μm pixel size, f/1.8 aperture, LED flash, UIS stabilization, 12MP Telephoto lens with f/2.5 aperture for 2X optical hybrid zoom, up to 20x hybrid zoom, 8MP 119° ultra-wide angle lens with f/2.3 aperture with 3cm macro option, 2MP B&W depth camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 32MP front-facing camera with Sony IMX616 sensor, f/2.5 aperture, 8MP 105 ° ultra-wide sensor with f/2.2 aperture
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- USB Type-C audio, Dual Linear Speaker, Dolby Atmos, Hi-Res Audio certification
- Dimensions: 158.96×74.24×9.36mm; Weight: 207g
- 5G SA/ NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ax (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.1, Dual-frequency (L1+L5) GPS, NFC, USB Type-C
- 4200mAh battery with 64W SuperDart fast charging, also supports 18W QC/PD charging, 30W VOOC 4.0 Flash Charge