During the official presentation of the Honor X10 smartphone, representatives of the Chinese manufacturer said that shipments of smartphones from the Honor X series worldwide have exceeded 80 million.
The X-series has been particularly popular in the home market. But gradually they conquer Europe and other Asian countries.
The secret to success is a high level of performance with a fairly low price tag. From this point of view, there are not many competitors in these smartphones.
last year’s Honor 9X was the leader in the AnTuTu rating among devices with the best price-performance ratio. It costs only 1,499 yuan (the equivalent of $210).
And although the Honor X10 will cost more than previous models under this brand, it still remains one of the most affordable devices with such specs.
The new smartphone with a 6.63-inch IPS display is based on the 7-nanometer Kirin 820 chipset, equipped with 6 or 8 GB of RAM, a 64 or 128 GB drive and a 4300 mAh battery with support for 22.5 W fast charging. The rear camera here is triple (at 40 + 8 + 2 MP), the selfie camera has a resolution of 16 MP. For the basic version, they ask for about $ 267.
The HONOR X10 comes in in Sapphire Blue, Midnight Black, Titanium Silver and Fiery Orange colors, is priced at 1899 yuan (US$ 267 / Rs. 20,220 approx.) for the 6GB RAM with 64GB storage version, 6GB RAM with 128GB storage version costs 2199 yuan (US$ 309 / Rs. 23,455 approx.) and the top-end 8GB RAM with 128GB storage version costs 2399 yuan (US$ 337 / Rs. 25,590 approx.). It will be available for order today and will go on sale in China from May 26th.
HONOR X10 specifications
- 6.63-inch (2400 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ LCD 2.5D curved glass display with 90Hz refresh rate
- HUAWEI Kirin 820 5G (1 x Cortex-A76 Based 2.36GHz + 3 x Cortex-A76 Based 2.22GHz + 4 x Cortex-A55 1.84 GHz) processor with ARM Mali-G57MP6 GPU, 1 x NPU (Neural-network Processing Unit)
- 6GB LPDDR4x RAM with 64GB / 128GB storage. 8GB LPDDR4x RAM with 128GB storage. Expandable memory up to 256GB with NM card
- Android 10 with Magic UI 3.1.1
- Hybrid Dual SIM
- 40MP camera with Sony IMX600 sensor with f/1.8 aperture, 8MP ultra-wide camera with f/2.4 aperture, 2MP 4cm macro camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 16MP pop-up front camera with f/2.2 aperture
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 163.7×76.5×8.8mm; Weight:203g
- 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac (2.4GHz/5GHz), Bluetooth 5.1, GPS, USB Type-C
- 4300mAh (typical) / 4200mAh (minimum) with 22.5W Fast charging