Chinese manufacturing giant, Xiaomi, has been doing quite well in the smartphone market. One aspect of its business that attracts customers is its pricing. A few months ago, the company released its latest flagship series, Xiaomi Mi 10 series. Earlier this month, Xiaomi took to its official Weibo handle to announce a price cut for the Xiaomi Mi 10. This will be the first-ever official price cut that the Xiaomi Mi 10 is getting. Now, there is another official announcement from Xiaomi regarding a price cut for this smartphone.
As part of the Chinese Dragon Boat Festival, Xiaomi officially announced that the Xiaomi Mi 10 special offer is coming. Starting from tomorrow (0:00 on June 25), the highest discount for the Xiaomi Mi 10 will be 300 yuan ($42). This price cut spreads across all the different versions of the Xiaomi Mi 10.
Presently, Xiaomi’s Jingdong flagship store has commenced pre-sales with deposits ranging from 100 yuan ($14) to 400 yuan ($57). To this end, the 8GB+128GB version has a final price of 3799 yuan ($537) while the 8GB+256GB and 12GB+256GB versions will sell for 3999 yuan ($565) and 4399 yuan ($622) respectively. Unfortunately, just like many other price cuts, this sale will only be active in China. You can check the source links for direction to Jingdong and Xiaomi Mall.
The Xiaomi Mi 10 comes with Qualcomm’s latest flagship processor, Snapdragon 865 SoC. This smartphone also uses LPDDR5 memory, WiFi 6, UFS 3.0 storage, and 100MP cameras. This device also comes with a custom AMOLED curved screen using a 90Hz refresh rate. Furthermore, the Xiaomi 10 is equipped with a 4780 mAh custom bar fast-charging battery that supports 30W wired fast flash charging + 30W wireless fast flash charging + 10W wireless reverse charging.
Xiaomi Mi 10 specifications
- 6.67-inch (2340 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ AMOLED 19.5:9 aspect ratio HDR10 + display with 90Hz refresh rate, 1120nit (HBM) / 800nit (Typ) brightness, 5000000:1 (Min) contrast ratio, DCI-P3 Wide Color Gamut, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Octa Core (1 x 2.84GHz + 3 x 2.42GHz + 4 x 1.8GHz Hexa) Snapdragon 865 7nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 650 GPU
- 8GB / 12GB LPPDDR5 RAM with 128GB / 256GB UFS 3.0 storage
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- MIUI 11 based on Android 10
- 108MP rear camera with 1/ 1.33″ Samsung sensor, 0.8μm pixel size, f/1.69 aperture, OIS, 8P lens LED flash, 13MP 123° ultra-wide angle lens with f/2.4 aperture, 2MP depth sensor and 2MP macro lens with f/2.4 aperture, 8k at 30fps, 4k 60fps, 960fps at 720p
- 20MP front-facing camera
- In-display fingerprint sensor, Infrared sensor
- USB Type-C audio, Hi-Res audio, 1216 1.0cc speaker
- Dimensions: 162.6×74.8×8.96mm; Weight: 208g
- 5G SA/NSA Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 6 802.11 ax (2.4GHz + 5GHz) 8 x / MU-MIMO, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS (L1 + L5), NFC, USB Type-C
- 4780mAh (Typical) / 4680mAh (Minimum) battery with 30W QC 4+ / PD3.0 wired and wireless fast charging, 10w wireless reverse charging