Chinese manufacturer, Meizu, recently released a new update for the Meizu 17 series. This update is designated Flyme 184.108.40.206A and it weighs 2.61GB. The update size is not a surprise because this update comes with a really long list of improvements. In addition, the new system adds full-scene video anti-shake, bright screen fast charging, and other functions. Furthermore, it also improves multiple system abnormalities.
Meizu 17 series (Flyme 220.127.116.11A) changelog
Function improvement and addition
- Optimize the automatic brightness animation effects as well as gesture navigation.
- Adds game vibration switch to meet user needs
- Support bright screen fast charge, you can also quickly charge the phone when fiddling the phone.
- Adds a full-screen display option to provide an immersive visual experience for applications that do not support fullscreen.
- Adjust the display effect of mBack navigation bar.
- While ensuring the quality of the picture, the restrictions on the file size of the screen recording are also relaxed. Thus feature also saves storage space.
- Preset Google’s basic services to use Google applications such as Gmail and Google Maps.
- Intelligent distribution of network speed according to application usage frequency as well as scenery. With this feature, there will be no disconnection at critical moments.
- The video anti-shake now covers more scenes. The new algorithm also maintains the best balance of image quality and anti-shake effect. The shooting is clearer.
- Meizu 17 Pro supports the main camera/super-wide-angle/front recording while Meizu 17 supports the main camera and front recording.
- Meizu 17 Pro adds 129° ultra-wide-angle switch, the screen easily installs more elements. The imaging is more like a professional production.
- HDR mode supports a multi-frame noise reduction algorithm. It also automatically optimizes high-sensitivity image quality. Furthermore, this addition reduces noise and enriches dark details of images.
- This new update adds a new zoom control.
- Optimizes the issue of abnormal power consumption in some scenarios.
- Solves the problem which causes the power button not to light u the screen
- This update also fixes the occasional abnormal sound of the speaker
- Solves the issue of the speaker turning on occasionally during calls
- Tackles the issue of an invalid network sharing connection to laptop
- Takes care of the bug that causes the multi-task card not to display the lock button
- Optimizes the problem of returning to the desktop in landscape mode and icons loading too slowly
- Solve the problem that the ring icon is not displayed in the screenshot when using ring power
- Solve the problem that the game assistant pops up in the non-game interface
- Fixes the problem that the occasional bubble notification and the barrage notification are displayed at the same time in the game mode
- Fix incomplete display of icons in desktop folders
- Fix the drop-down notification bar
- Solves the problem which causes the bottom icon of the desktop to disappear in some scenarios
- Fixes the issue that causes the small window content to display abnormally
- Fix the phenomenon that the mobile phone display is small and the content of the small window is displayed abnormally.
- Tackles the issue of overlapping display of lock screen music and notification messages
- Solves the issue that makes the super-fast rechargeable screen animation not to display the SUPER icon
- Fixes the blank notification bar
- Solve the problem of a stroboscopic camera in some scenes
- App avatars now work perfectly for third-party apps
- Fixes problems related to notification alert ringtone
- Solves the issue that makes the USB sharing network to be inactive