The OPPO Reno4 Z smartphone is currently in development and this smartphone will launch anytime soon. Recently, a smartphone was found in the database of the Global Certification Forum (GCF). Now, the same mobile phone has been approved by the Thai NBTC authorities. Like GCF’s list, the NBTC appearance of Reno4 Z 5G has confirmed its model number CPH2065. Unfortunately, neither list has information about the specifications of the phone.
Furthermore, this smartphone has recently been certified by the FCC and Bluetooth SIG authorities. Some specifications that have emerged through its Bluetooth SIG certification indicate that it may be a rebranded version of the OPPO A92s 5G. The Oppo A92s is currently official in China, it launched a few months ago.
The OPPO A92s 5G has a 6.57-inch LCD panel with a pill-shape punch hold camera. The screen supports Full HD+ resolution and 120Hz refresh rate. The device further uses a 16-megapixel + 2-megapixel dual selfie camera system. Under the hood, we have a Dimensity 800 5G chipset. The phone has 8GB of RAM and 256GB of native storage. Its 4,00 0mAh battery supports 18W fast charging. Furthermore, this smartphone comes with a side-mounted fingerprint reader.
OPPO A92s 5G full specifications
- 6.57-inch (1080 × 2400 pixels) Full HD+ 20:9 LCD screen with 120Hz refresh rate
- Octa Core (4 x 2GHz Cortex-A76 + 4 x 2GHz Cortex-A55 CPUs) MediaTek Dimensity 800 (MT6873V) 7nm processor
- 6GB / 8GB LPDDR4X RAM with 128GB (UFS 2.1) storage
- Android 10 with ColorOS 7.1
- Dual SIM
- 48MP rear camera with Sony IMX586 sensor, f/1.7 aperture, LED flash, 8MP ultra-wide-angle lens, 2MP macro lens, 2MP portrait lens
- 16MP front-facing camera with Sony IMX471 sensor, f/2.0 aperture, 2MP depth sensor
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 163.8×75.5×8.1mm; Weight: 184g
- 3.5mm audio jack
- 5G (SA/ NSA) / Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou, USB Type-C
- 4000mAh (Typical) / 3890mAh (Minimum) battery with 18W fast charging
There is no official news about the arrival of OPPO Reno4 Z 5G. OPPO launched the Reno4 series in China about two months ago. India recently received the Reno4 Pro mobile phone. However, since India does not have 5G, it only has the 4G LTE version. A recent report shows that the company is currently working on making Reno4 and Reno4 Pro available to a wider market. In addition to Reno4 Z, the company will also release some other Reno4 series phones in the near future.