Chinese manufacturing giant, Huawei, is currently facing a lot of troubles in the smartphone. The multiple bans from the U.S. threaten its entire smartphone business. However, the company is not relenting and will release as many smartphones as possible. According to a recent TENAA listing, a new Huawei phone will hit the market soon. The appearance and configuration of this smartphone are very similar to Huawei Mate 30 Pro. There are speculations that it could be the “youth version” of the Mate 30 Pro.
This smartphone comes with model number LIO-AN00m, while the model of Huawei Mate30 Pro is LIO-AN00. Even from their model numbers, there seems to be a relationship (LIO-ANxxx) between these phones. The appearance of this device is just like the Mate 30 Pro. The rear design is basically the same – position of camera and flash. However, this device uses a 16MP front camera while the Mate 30 Pro comes with a 32MP front shooter. Also, the main camera on the rear is 32MP as against the 40MP shooter on the Mate 30 Pro.
In other respects, this phone uses a 6.53-inch OLED screen with a resolution of 1176×2400. It uses a 2.86GHz processor (maybe Kirin 990 5G) and has 6GB, 8GB, & 12GB of RAM. Its storage capacity options include 128GB, 256GB, 512GB and it also supports memory card expansion. This device will also arrive with a 4400 mAh battery and supports 5G network, same as Huawei Mate 30 Pro.
As of now, the release date and other specs of this phone are not available. We will keep an eye on the development of this device and let you know where are more information. As for the Huawei Mate 30 Pro, here are the full specs
Huawei Mate 30 Pro / Mate 30 Pro 5G specifications
- 6.53-inch (2400 x 1176 pixels) FHD+ flex OLED Display with 18.4:9 aspect ratio, DCI-P3 wide color gamut
- HUAWEI Kirin 990 (2 x Cortex-A76 Based 2.86 GHz + 2 x Cortex-A76 Based 2.09 GHz + 4 x Cortex-A55 1.86 GHz) processor with ARM Mali-G76MP16 GPU, Big Core + Tiny Core NPUs(Neural-network Processing Unit)
- HUAWEI Kirin 990 5G (2 x Cortex-A76 Based 2.86 GHz + 2 x Cortex-A76 Based 2.36 GHz + 4 x Cortex-A55 1.95 GHz) processor with ARM Mali-G76MP16 GPU, Dual Big Core + Tiny Core NPUs(Neural-network Processing Unit)
- 8GB LPDDR4x RAM, 256GB storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with NM card
- Android 10 with EMUI 10.0
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / NM card)
- 40MP ( Cine Camera, f/1.8 aperture) + 40 MP (SuperSensing Camera, f/1.6 aperture, OIS) + 8 MP (Telephoto Camera, f/2.4 aperture, OIS, 3x Optical Zoom, 5x Hybrid Zoom3 and up to 30x Digital Zoom)+3D Depth Sensing Camera supports Autofocus (phase focus, contrast focus), supports AIS (HUAWEI AI Image Stabilization), 7680fps ultra slow motion, 4k HDR+ time-lapse
- 32MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture, 3D Depth Sensing Camera for 3D Face unlock
- In-display fingerprint sensor, Side-touch interaction for dual-sided volume control
- Infrared sensor
- Water, dust resistant (IP68)
- USB Type-C Audio
- Dimensions: 158.1 x 73.1 x 8.8 /9.5 (Leather) mm; Weight: 198g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz and 5GHz) (wave2), Bluetooth 5.1 LE, GPS (L1 + L5 dual band), NFC, USB 3.1 Type-C (GEN1)
- 4500mAh (typical) / 4400mAh battery with 40W SuperCharge, 27W Wireless HUAWEI SuperCharge