This year OnePlus began its journey into the world of affordable smartphones. It came out with an inexpensive OnePlus Nord. And there will be even more models available. We will get at least two smartphones, which will be based on Snapdragon 690 and Snapdragon 460.
OnePlus will launch a budget smartphone with a 6000mAh battery for $200
AndroidCentral managed to get information about the youngest model. According to them, the informant is reliable, so his information should be trusted. Firstly, the source confirms that the company is preparing a smartphone with Snapdragon 460 SoC. Secondly, the codename of the device is Clover. It is credited with a 6.53-inch LCD display with a resolution of 1560×720 pixels, 4 GB of RAM and 64 GB of storage memory with the possibility of its expansion using microSD cards.
The smartphone will have a fingerprint scanner on the back and a triple main camera, where, in addition to the main 13-megapixel sensor with f/2.2 aperture, they will offer a couple of 2-megapixel sensors each. The new feature will be a capacious 6000 mAh battery with fast 18-watt charging. The manufacturer found an opportunity to keep the 3.5 mm headphone jack, there is support for Bluetooth 5.0 and the new product will run Android 10 with the OxygenOS 10.
Gizchina News of the week
Looking at the characteristics, the device resembles the Realme C15, except for the hardware platform, software and the number of sensors in the main camera. The OnePlus Clover announcement is planned for the end of this year and promises a price tag of $ 200.
Recall that recently, OnePlus has revealed its mid-range smartphone OnePlus Nord, the smartphone has excellent specs and a good design at an affordable price, and here is a reminder of its main specifications:
OnePlus Nord specifications
- 6.44-inch (1080 x 2400 pixels) Full HD+ 408 ppi 20:9 Fluid AMOLED display with 90Hz refresh rate, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Octa-Core (1 x 2.4GHz + 1 x 2.2GHz + 6 x 1.8GHz Kryo 475 CPUs) Snapdragon 765G 7nm EUV Mobile Platform with Adreno 620 GPU
- 6GB LPDDR4X RAM with 64GB (UFS 2.1) storage, 8GB LPDDR4X RAM with 128GB (UFS 2.1) storage, 12GB LPDDR4X RAM with 256GB (UFS 2.1) storage
- Android 10 with OxygenOS 10.5
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 48MP rear camera with Sony IMX586 sensor, 0.8μm pixel size, f/1.75 aperture, OIS + EIS Hybrid stabilization, 8MP 119° ultra-wide camera with f/2.25 aperture, 5MP depth sensor with f/2.4 aperture, 2MP macro camera with f/2.4 aperture, 4K video at 30fps, 1080p slow motion at 240fps
- 32MP front-facing camera with Sony IMX616 sensor, f/2.45 aperture, EIS, secondary 8MP 105° ultra-wide camera with f/2.45 aperture
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 158.3×73.3×8.2mm; Weight: 184g
- USB Type-C audio, Superlinear speaker
- 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz) 2X2 MIMO, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS (L1+L5 Dual Band) + GLONASS, NFC, USB Type-C
- 4115mAh battery with Warp Charge 30T Fast Charging (5V/6A)
Inexpensive? Affordable? You must be joking, right?