The Xiaomi Mi 10 is a high version of the Mi 10 series which Xiaomi used to commemorate its ten years anniversary. According to a recent poster, Xiaomi will organize a virtual and real car racing tomorrow. The poster shows that the Xiaomi Mi 10 Ultra will control cars that are thousands of miles away. It will achieve this using its 5G SA low-latency network. The poster partly reads “An unprecedented car racing, see you tomorrow”. As of now, we do not know the car model that the Xiaomi Mi 10 Ultra will control.
The poster also shows the operation interface of the Xiaomi Mi 10 Ultra while controlling a car. Furthermore, a recent poster from Xiaomi’s VP, Chang Cheng, seems to suggest a car control feature for the Mi 10 Ultra. The Xiaomi Mi 10 Ultra is also known as the Xiaomi Mi 10 Extreme Commemorative Edition. This smartphone comes with a Snapdragon 865 processor and supports NSA / SA 5G networks.
This is the first Xiaomi phone to use a 120x ultra-telephoto lens and a customized outsole large pixel Super Dynamic main camera. This device also uses a 120Hz native 10bit professional primary colour screen. Furthermore, there is a 120W wired fast charging as well as a 50W wireless fast charging. It also supports 10W reverse wireless charging.
In the camera department, the Xiaomi Mi 10 Ultra comes with a 48MP camera + 12MP telephoto + 48MP + 20MP ultra-wide-angle cameras. This device currently ranks first with 130 points on DXOMARK rankings.
In terms of price, the Mi 10 Ultra has four versions: 8GB+128GB, 8GB+256GB, 12GB+256GB, and 16GB+512GB. These versions sells for 5299 yuan ($774), 5599 yuan ($818), 5999 yuan ($877), and 6999 yuan ($1023) respectively.
Xiaomi Mi 10 Ultra specifications
- 6.67-inch (2340 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ AMOLED 19.5:9 aspect ratio HDR10 + display with 120Hz refresh rate, 1120nit (HBM) / 800nit (Typ) brightness, 5000000:1 (Min) contrast ratio, DCI-P3 Wide Color Gamut, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Octa Core (1 x 2.84GHz + 3 x 2.42GHz + 4 x 1.8GHz Hexa) Snapdragon 865 7nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 650 GPU
- 8GB LPPDDR5 RAM with 128GB / 256GB UFS 3.1 storage / 12GB LPPDDR5 RAM with 256GB storage / 16GB LPPDDR5 RAM with 512GB UFS 3.1 storage
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- MIUI 12 based on Android 10
- 48MP rear camera with 1/ 1.32″ OV48C sensor,1.2μm, f/1.85 aperture, OIS, 8P lens, dual-tone triple LED flash, 48MP Sony IMX586 periscope telephoto lens with f/4.1 aperture for 10x optical zoom and 120x digital zoom, OIS, 20MP 128° ultra-wide angle lens with f/2.2 aperture, 12MP 1/2.6″ 2PD sensor with 1.4um for 2x zoom and portrait, 8k at 24fps, 4k 60fps, 960fps at 1080p
- 20MP front-facing camera
- In-display fingerprint sensor, Infrared sensor
- USB Type-C audio, Hi-Res audio, Stereo speakers
- Dimensions: 162.38×75.04×9.45mm; Weight: 221.8g
- 5G SA/NSA Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 6 802.11 ax (2.4GHz + 5GHz) 8 x / MU-MIMO, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS (L1 + L5), NFC, USB Type-C
- 4500mAh (Typical) / 4360mAh (Minimum) battery with 120W QC 5 / PD3.0 wired, 50W wireless fast charging, 10w wireless reverse charging