Realme has one of the most confusing smartphone lineups such as with the Realme 3 series the brand announced the Realme 3, the 3i, and the 3 Pro with subtle differences between each other. However, the brand hasn’t forgotten to update the devices with time. Today, Realme has started to roll out a new update for the Realme X7 Pro in China carrying the software version number RMX2121_11_A.12 which brings September 2020 Security Patch, bug fixes, and more.
Realme X7 Pro RMX2121_11_A.12 Update Changelog
- Update Android security patch (2020#9)
- Added the function of transferring SD card content via NFC
- Optimize the sharpness of the night scene of the rear camera
- Optimized the sharpness of the professional mode of the rear camera
- Optimize the image clarity of the front camera
- Optimize system memory space algorithm
- Fix the problem of white stripes on the interface in some scenes
- Fixed the restart problem with very low probability in some scenes
- Fix the very low probability of desktop freeze problem
- Fix the problem that Kuaishou has a low probability of crashing
- Fixed the problem that the Breeno Quick View-shortcut function bar failed to add WeChat ride code probabilistically
For changes, The update brings software optimization and promises to provide a better user experience. Along with all the optimizations, it also improves the security and performance of the device; while bumping up the software version and upgrading the security patch to September 2020. It also addresses many bugs that were reported in the previous build and fixes issues such as desktop freeze problems while optimizing the camera for performance.
Gizchina News of the week
REALME X7 PRO Specifications
The Realme X7 Pro uses a 6.55-inch AMOLED screen with a refresh rate of 120Hz, a 240Hz touch sampling rate, a resolution of 2400 x 1080, and a maximum brightness of 1200nit. In addition, the machine adopts the COP packaging process. This effectively reduces the chin area. Thus, due to this process, the screen-to-body ratio gets even higher. In terms of size, the machine has a thickness of 8.51mm and a weight of 184g.
There are three color variants of Black, Fantasy White, and C-bit color. The C-bit color is the main color of the series. It uses a three-layer texture and two-layer coating and a 0.15mm layer of AG glass. The bottom layer uses a micron-level carving process, which can refract colorful light and shadow in sunlight.
The Realme X7 Pro sports the Dimensity 1000+ processor and supports 5G + 5G dual-card dual-standby. The speed test peak download rate of this machine is as high as 973Mbps, and the upload rate is up to 106Mbps. In addition to the 5G network, the smartphone also supports Wi-Fi 6.
The Realme X7 Pro also comes with a 64-megapixel main camera + 8-megapixel ultra-wide-angle + 2-megapixel black-and-white portrait + 2-megapixel macro lenses combination and supports 10x zoom. The front-facing camera has a 32MP resolution. In other respects, our protagonist features a 4500mAh battery and supports 65W fast charging. There are two speakers and the phone has passed the Hi-Res sound quality small gold standard certification.