After the global release of the OnePlus 8T, the company has now released this smartphone today in China. At the Chinese launch of this device, the company also announced the special edition of this smartphone. OnePlus will cooperate with upcoming super popular game “Cyberpunk 2077” to release the OnePlus 8T Cyberpunk 2077 limited edition. However, the official did not show the appearance and detailed information of this customized version. However, there is an official teaser video for this smartphone. To watch the teaser video, click HERE.
In any case, OnePlus also cooperated with @cdprojektred to release the OnePlus 8T “Cyberpunk 2077” limited edition. Judging from the content of the video, OnePlus seems to implant the OP8T into the “Cyberpunk 2077” game. This smartphone is enough to be a surprise for gamers. Furthermore, the company already has a pre-sale date for this device. According to the Weibo post, the OnePlus 8T Cyberpunk 2077 edition will commence pre-sale from November 4th. There is no information on the price of this device.
Unfortunately, there is no other information regarding this smartphone. We do not know if it will use the same design and internals as the regular OnePlus 8T. This smartphone already comes with the Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 SoC. This is a good gaming chip thus it will probably not improve on this aspect. However, this special edition obviously focuses on gaming. As a result, we expect to see some changes which show its gaming nature.
OnePlus 8T specifications
- 6.55-inch (1080 x 2400 pixels) Full HD+ 402 ppi 20:9 Fluid AMOLED display with 120Hz refresh rate, HDR 10+, 1100 nits brightness, Corning Gorilla Glass protection
- 2.84GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 865 7nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 650 GPU
- 8GB LPDDR4X RAM with 128GB (UFS 3.1) storage / 12GB LPDDR4X RAM with 256GB (UFS 3.1) storage
- Android 11 with OxygenOS 11
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 48MP rear camera with Sony IMX586 sensor, 0.8μm pixel size, f/1.7 aperture, OIS + EIS Hybrid stabilization, 16MP 116° ultra-wide camera with f/2.2 aperture, Sony IMX481 sensor, 5MP 3cm macro camera, 2MP depth sensor, 4K video at 60fps, 720p slow motion at 480fps, 1080p slow motion at 240fps
- 16MP front-facing camera with Sony IMX471 sensor, f/2.45 aperture, EIS
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 160.7×74.1×8.4mm; Weight: 188g
- USB Type-C audio, Dual Stereo speakers, Dolby Atmos
- 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ax 2X2 MIMO, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS (L1+L5 Dual Band) + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 4500mAh battery with Warp Charge 65 Fast Charging (10V/6.5A)