When it comes to camera assessment in the smartphone industry, DxOMark is an authority. Although some netizens have reservations regarding DxOMark’s rating, it has proven to be sufficient several times. Today, DxOMark announced the best smartphone zoom function model. Well, it is none other but the Xiaomi Mi 10 Extreme Commemorative Edition. This device is also known as the Xiaomi Mi 10 Ultra.
Accorrding to DxOMark, the Xiaomi Mi 10 Extreme Commemorative Edition scores 101 points in the zoom function category. With this score, this device is currently the best performing zoom phone on DxOMark’s database. The database said, “Xiaomi’s ultra-wide-angle lens provides the widest field of view we have ever seen, and the 120-mm equivalent telephoto lens also provides a larger zoom range for telephoto shooting”.
The zoom function score of the Xiaomi Mi 10 Extreme Commemorative Edition from DxOMark considers the scores of the telephoto and wide-angle test items.
Main specifications of the Xiaomi Mi 10 Extreme Commemorative Edition camera
- Main camera: 48 MP 1/2.32 inch Quad-Bayer sensor, equivalent 25 mm f/1.85 lens, phase detection autofocus (PDAF), and optical image stabilization (OIS)
- Telephoto 1: 12 MP 1/2.56 inch sensor, equivalent to 50 mm (2x optical zoom) f/2 lens, full pixel dual-core autofocus
- Telephoto 2: 48MP 1/2-inch Quad-Bayer sensor, equivalent to 120 mm (5x zoom) f/4.1 lens, phase detection autofocus (PDAF) and optical image stabilization (OIS)
- Ultra wide-angle: 20MP 1/2.8 inch sensor, equivalent to 12 mm f/2.2 lens, phase detection autofocus (PDAF)
- Dual-color LED flash
- Multispectral color temperature sensor
- Video: 8K (4320p)/30fps, 4K (2160p) 30/60fps (test setting is 2160p/60fps)
Xiaomi Mi 10 Extreme Commemorative Edition full specs
- 6.67-inch (2340 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ AMOLED 19.5:9 aspect ratio HDR10 + display with 120Hz refresh rate, 1120nit (HBM) / 800nit (Typ) brightness, 5000000:1 (Min) contrast ratio, DCI-P3 Wide Color Gamut, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Octa Core (1 x 2.84GHz + 3 x 2.42GHz + 4 x 1.8GHz Hexa) Snapdragon 865 7nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 650 GPU
- 8GB LPPDDR5 RAM with 128GB. 256GB UFS 3.1 storage. 12GB LPPDDR5 RAM with 256GB storage. 16GB LPPDDR5 RAM with 512GB UFS 3.1 storage
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- MIUI 12 based on Android 10
- 48MP rear camera with 1/ 1.32″ OV48C sensor,1.2μm, f/1.85 aperture, OIS, 8P lens, LED flash. 48MP Sony IMX586 periscope telephoto lens with f/4.1 aperture for 10x optical zoom and 120x digital zoom, OIS. 20MP 128° ultra-wide angle lens with f/2.2 aperture. 12MP 1/2.6″ 2PD sensor with 1.4um for 2x zoom and portrait, 8k at 24fps, 4k 60fps, 960fps at 1080p
- 20MP front-facing camera
- In-display fingerprint sensor, Infrared sensor
- USB Type-C audio, Hi-Res audio, Stereo speakers
- Dimensions: 162.38×75.04×9.45mm; Weight: 221.8g
- 5G SA/NSA Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 6 802.11 ax (2.4GHz + 5GHz) 8 x / MU-MIMO. Bluetooth 5.1, GPS (L1 + L5), NFC, USB Type-C
- 4500mAh battery with 120W QC 5 / PD3.0 wired. 50W wireless fast charging, 10w wireless reverse charging