Today, Huawei officially released the Harmony Os 2.0 system for mobile phone developers. The company also immediately released this update for a couple of Huawei phones. The Harmony OS 2.0 public recruitment supports Huawei P40, P40 Pro, Mate 30, Mate 30 Pro, as well as MatePad Pro. Interestingly, it supports OTA upgrades as well as Android applications. Harmony OS support for Android apps will make this system much easier to use. In addition, Harmony OS is just a change in the bottom layer of the system. This means that the Android + EMUI on Huawei mobile phones are now replaced by Harmony OS 2.0 + EMUI.
HarmonyOS 2.0 mobile phone developer beta recruitment
Registration time: 2020-12-16 10:00:00-2021-01-31 23:59:59
Registration address: click this link.
This mobile phone developer Beta test supports the following mobile phones and tablets in China.
- Mobile phone: P40, P40 Pro, Mate30, Mate30(5G), Mate30 Pro, Mate30 Pro(5G). The model list is ANA-AN00, ELS-AN00, TAS-AL00, TAS- AN00, LIO-AL00, LIO-AN00.
- Tablet PC: MatePad Pro (LTE and WiFi versions). The model list is MRX-AL19, MRX-W09, MRX-AN19.
[How to participate]
Starting from today, Huawei will provide developers with two early adopters Beta versions.
1) Use the remote simulator in HUAWEI DevEco Studio and download DevEco Studio 2.0 Beta3 from the official website of HarmonyOS to get it;
2) Use the exclusive OTA to upgrade. Click the “I want to register” button to apply. After the registration is approved, you will receive an invitation email from Huawei’s official public beta. You can get OTA push according to the email content guidelines.
[Introduction to HarmonyOS 2.0]
The Harmony OS 2.0 mobile phone developer Beta version improves the following features:
- 15000 + APIs (support the development of mobile phone/PAD, large screen, wearable, car, and machine applications)
- Distributed application framework
- Distributed UI controls
- DevEco Studio 2.0 Beta3
Mobile developer beta main features
- Brand new mobile phone UI controls, adding 50+ UI controls for developers to develop mobile HarmonyOS applications. It also unifies the UI interaction experience of multiple devices.
- The HarmonyOS application framework supports mobile phones and rapid migration. It also supports swift connection and circulation. There is a no-installation loading of HarmonyOS applications on multiple devices.
- Provides Windows and Mac platform development and compilation toolchain experience. This is also convenient for developers to quickly develop HarmonyOS applications.
- Provides 40+ Sample Codes for mobile developers. This is convenient for developers to quickly understand and adapt to HarmonyOS interfaces and development methods.
- Distributed capability interfaces such as multi-modal perception support multiple usage scenarios.
- Also offers a standard input method framework and capabilities
- Provide standardized telephone system interface capabilities.
- Also uses a barrier-free development framework
- Provides standardized distributed data management capabilities. Developers can also call standardized distributed DB interfaces to realize real-time data synchronization between devices.
- Enhance the account system capabilities. It also includes accountless devices into the HarmonyOS system.