Vivo today unveiled its new Vivo Y20 (2021) smartphone in the Malaysian market. Among the main characteristics of the smartphone are a large screen, a triple camera and a large battery.
The smartphone is equipped with a 6.51-inch IPS screen with HD+ resolution and an aspect ratio of 20:9.
The Vivo Y20 (2021) smartphone runs the MediaTek Helio P35 chipset. The processor is assisted by 4 GB of RAM and 64 GB of memory. The device has a capacious 5000 mAh battery that supports charging of just 10W via the micro-USB port. The device’s firmware is the familiar FunTouch OS based on Android 10.
The main camera unit of the Vivo Y20 (2021) is located vertically and contains three modules. The main sensor has a resolution of 13 megapixels, and two familiar 2-megapixel lenses help it: macro and portrait. The front camera of the device has a resolution of 8 megapixels.
The body of Y20 (2021) is expectedly made of plastic, and the smartphone itself has the following dimensions: 164.41 x 76.32 x 8.41 mm. The device weighs 192 grams.
Other features of the Y20 (2021) include a microSD card slot, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, a fingerprint scanner on the right side of the device, and a 3.5mm mini-jack.
Vivo Y20 (2021) cost 599 Malaysian ringgit or $148. The smartphone is available in two colors: white and blue.
Vivo Y20 2021 specifications
- 6.51-inch (1600 x 720 pixels) HD+ 20:9 LCD screen
- Octa Core MediaTek Helio P35 12nm processor (ARM Cortex A53 CPU) with IMG PowerVR GE8320 GPU
- 4GB LPDDR4x RAM, 64GB storage, expandable memory with microSD
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- Android 10 with Funtouch OS 11
- 13MP rear camera with LED flash, f/2.2 aperture, 2MP depth sensor, 2MP macro with f/2.4 aperture
- 8MP front-facing camera with f/1.8 aperture
- Dimensions: 164.41×76.32×8.41mm; Weight: 192g
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS/ GLONASS/ Beidou, micro USB
- 5000mAh battery with 10W charging