Late last year, Xiaomi released its latest flagship smartphone, Xiaomi Mi 11. This device is the first to use the Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 SoC. It also comes with a wireless microphone, infrared remote control, NFC, fingerprint with heart rate detection function, large horizontal linear motor, Harman Kardon tuning dual speakers, Bluetooth audio sharing, and many more selling points.
Read Also: Xiaomi Mi 11 FAQ: All Questions Answered
For the “Bluetooth Audio Sharing” function, Xiaomi officially did not spend too much effort to explain it at the press conference. Now, Xiaomi engineers have recorded a demonstration tutorial for everyone to explain the Bluetooth audio sharing experience of connecting two Bluetooth devices at the same time.
Gizchina News of the week
Zhang Guoquan, director of Xiaomi’s mobile phone system software department, said that a Xiaomi Mi 11 can be connected to two TWS Bluetooth headsets at the same time. This will ensure that users can listen to music and watch movies quietly with friends. You can also connect two Bluetooth speakers at the same time and automatically combine them into stereo playback. The two headphones or two speakers do not need to be the same model. In addition, both devices can control the volume separately. This is a feature that will be interesting for many users.
XIAOMI MI 11 SPECIFICATIONS
- 6.81-inch (3200×1440 pixels) Quad HD+ AMOLED 20:9 HDR10 + display with 120Hz refresh rate, 1500nit (HBM); 900nit (Typ) brightness, 5000000:1 (Min) contrast ratio, MEMC, 100% DCI-P3 Wide Color Gamut, Corning Gorilla Glass Victus protection
- Octa Core Snapdragon 888 5nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 660 GPU
- 8GB LPPDDR5 3200MHz RAM with 128GB; 256GB UFS 3.1 storage; / 12GB 3200MHz LPPDDR5 RAM with 256GB UFS 3.1 storage
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- MIUI 12 based on Android 11
- 108MP rear camera with 1/ 1.33″ Samsung sensor, 0.8μm pixel size, f/1.85 aperture, OIS, LED flash; 13MP 123° ultra-wide angle lens with f/2.4 aperture; 5MP telemacro camera with f/2.4 aperture, 8k at 30fps, 4k 60fps, 960fps at 720p
- 20MP front-facing camera with 0.8μm pixel size, f/2.4 aperture
- In-screen fingerprint sensor with heart rate monitoring, Infrared sensor
- USB Type-C audio, Hi-Res audio, Dual speakers, SOUND BY Harman Kardon
- Dimensions: 164.3x 74.6 x 8.06mm (glass)/8.56mm (leather); Weight: 196g (glass) / 194g (leather)
- 5G SA/NSA Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6E 802.11 ax 8 x / MU-MIMO, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS (L1 + L5), NFC, USB Type-C
- 4600mAh (Typical) / 4500mAh (Minimum) battery with 55W wired QC4+ / QC3+ / PD3.0, 50W wireless fast charging, 10w wireless reverse charging