Yesterday, the international presentation of the Xiaomi Mi 11 smartphone took place, which is already offered by European online stores with discounts and bonuses for the fastest to buy it.
From the very beginning of the year, the Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite smartphone is also being prepared for release, which has been certified by the Indian regulator BIS (Bureau of Indian Standards). An official source confirms that Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite is equipped with 6 GB of RAM and 64/128 GB of flash memory, and the battery capacity is 4150 mAh.
According to previous information, Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite will be based on the Snapdragon 732G SoC, which previously appeared in POCO X3. The Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite should be equipped with a 120Hz LCD display. The main camera is expected to use image sensors with a resolution of 64, 8 and 5 megapixels.
The FCC has previously confirmed that the smartphone supports 33W fast charging.
In China, the smartphone will arrive with the Xiaomi Mi 11 Youth Edition name, and its presentation should happen soon.
Here is a reminder of the specifications of the Xiaomi Mi 11:
Xiaomi Mi 11 specifications
- 6.81-inch (3200×1440 pixels) Quad HD+ AMOLED 20:9 HDR10 + display with 120Hz refresh rate, 1500nit (HBM) / 900nit (Typ) brightness, 5000000:1 (Min) contrast ratio, MEMC, 100% DCI-P3 Wide Color Gamut, Corning Gorilla Glass Victus protection
- Octa Core Snapdragon 888 5nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 660 GPU
- 8GB LPPDDR5 3200MHz RAM with 128GB; 256GB UFS 3.1 storage; 12GB 3200MHz LPPDDR5 RAM with 256GB UFS 3.1 storage
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- MIUI 12 based on Android 11
- 108MP rear camera with 1/ 1.33″ Samsung sensor, 0.8μm pixel size, f/1.85 aperture, OIS, LED flash; 13MP 123° ultra-wide angle lens with f/2.4 aperture; 5MP telemacro camera with f/2.4 aperture, 8k at 30fps, 4k 60fps, 960fps at 720p
- 20MP front-facing camera with 0.8μm pixel size, f/2.4 aperture
- In-screen fingerprint sensor with heart rate monitoring, Infrared sensor
- USB Type-C audio, Hi-Res audio, Dual speakers, SOUND BY Harman Kardon
- Dimensions: 164.3x 74.6 x 8.06mm (glass)/8.56mm (leather); Weight: 196g (glass) / 194g (leather)
- 5G SA/NSA Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6E 802.11 ax 8 x; MU-MIMO, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS (L1 + L5), NFC, USB Type-C
- 4600mAh battery with 55W wired QC4+ / QC3+ / PD3.0, 50W wireless fast charging, 10w wireless reverse charging
Xiaomi is the third smartphone brand globally
Xiaomi was the first company to unleash a flagship with Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 888 chipset. The brand revealed the Mi 11 in December alongside MIUI 12.5. Today, the company has officially announced the new flagship for global markets, alongside the respective version of MIUI made for the global audience. Besides the new software skin and flagship, the company used the opportunity to reveal details about its progress. Despite the ongoing pandemic that ravaged the market last year, the brand managed to become the third-largest smartphone brand in the world. Redmi brand also broke some records last year.
According to the brand’s report, it is the first smartphone brand in ten markets, which includes India as one of the most notable ones. Moreover, it achieved at least the third position in 36 markets. The Chinese giant also is the fastest-growing brand in the high-end segment with an impressive 3,639% growth year on year in Q3 2020. This includes devices that cost more than $500.