The first sales are due to start tomorrow, but over 1.5 million pre-orders have already been placed on the Jingdong platform alone. It is clear that not everyone will be able to receive smartphones on the day of the start of sales, and the manufacturer will report tomorrow that the entire initial batch is sold out in a matter of seconds.
The Red Magic 6 and Red Magic 6 Pro are the first smartphones in the world to feature screens with a 165 Hz refresh rate and a 500 Hz touch layer sampling rate. The screen supports 10-bit screen color depth and provides full coverage of the DCI-P3 color space.
In addition, Red Magic 6 and Red Magic 6 Pro are equipped with 18,000 and 20,000 rpm fans, respectively. The smartphone is built on the flagship Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 SoC, they run the Red Magic OS 4 shell based on the Android 11 operating system.
The bigger model Red Magic 6 Pro received 18 GB of RAM, 512 GB of internal flash memory, as well as support for 120 W fast charging.
Gizchina News of the week
RedMagic 6 and 6 Pro specifications
- 6.8-inch (2400 x 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 20:9 AMOLED display with 165Hz refresh rate; 10bit 1.07 billion colors, DCI-P3 wide color gamut, 630 nits brightness
- Octa Core Snapdragon 888 5nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 660 GPU
- 8GB LPDDR5 RAM with 128GB (UFS 3.1) internal memory; 12GB; 16GB; 18GB LPDDR5 RAM with 128GB; 256GB; 512GB (UFS 3.1) internal memory
- Android 11 with Redmagic OS 4.0
- 64MP rear camera, 8MP 120-degree ultra-wide lens, 2MP macro camera
- 8MP front-facing camera
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, Stereo speakers, Dual Smart PA, 3 mics
- Dimensions:169×77.09×6.89mm ; Weight: 220g
- 5G NSA /SA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6E 802.11 ax (2.4GHz + 5GHz + 6GHz), Bluetooth 5.1, GPS ( L1/L5)+ GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 4500mAh (6 Pro) battery with 120W fast charging, 5050mAh (6) battery with 66W fast charging