In November last year, the Poco M3 was released, which turned out to be good in terms of the combination of speed, autonomy and screen quality. It targets those who want “good specs at a reasonable price”. And now the company is preparing to release its upgraded version – Poco M3 Pro.
The smartphone has already received certificates from the Bureau of Indian Standards and the US Federal Communications Commission, which indicate that the company will again engage in its favorite business – rebranding. In fact, Poco M3 Pro maybe just a renamed version of Redmi Note 10 5G, but with a slightly modified design of the main camera unit. It can be made in the manner of what the Poco M3 offers.
The Poco M3 Pro should offer a 6.5-inch IPS display with FullHD + resolution with a refresh rate of 90 Hz, a Dimensity 700 chipset, an 8-megapixel front camera and 4/6 GB of RAM. The smartphone should run Android 11 operating system with the MIUI 12 user interface and a choice of 64 GB or 128 GB flash drive.
The Poco M3 Pro will have by a 5000 mAh battery with fast charging at 18 W or 22.5 W and a triple rear camera with a 48 megapixel main sensor with a pair of 2 megapixel sensors will be installed on the back.
By the way, Poco M3 Pro may not be the only clone of Redmi Note 10 5G. In China, the company plans to introduce the Redmi 20X; which in fact may turn out to be the same Redmi Note 10 5G.
Gizchina News of the week
Here is a reminder of the specifications of the Redmi Note 10 5G smartphone:
Redmi Note 10 5G specifications
- 6.5-inch (1080 × 2400 pixels) Full HD+ 20:9 LCD screen with 90Hz refresh rate; 500 nits peak brightness, Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- Octa Core MediaTek Dimensity 700 7nm processor (Dual 2.2GHz Cortex-A76 + Hexa 2GHz Cortex-A55 CPUs) with Mali-G57 MC2 GPU
- 4GB LPDDR4X RAM with 64GB / 128GB (UFS 2.2) storage, expandable memory up to 512GB with microSD
- Android 11 with MIUI 12, upgradable to MIUI 12.5
- Dual SIM
- 48MP rear camera with f/1.79 aperture, LED Flash, 2MP depth and 2MP macro camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 8MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor, IR sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, Hi-Res Audio
- Dimensions: 161.81 x 75.34 x 8.92mm; Weight: 190g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh (Typical) battery with 18W fast charging.