The Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra mobile phone was officially released on March 29, in China and it has a 5999 yuan ($931) starting price. According to recent reports, this smartphone will be available in Germany at 13:00 local time on May 20. If users place an order before May 23, they can get a Xiaomi 80W air-cooled wireless charger for free.
The Xiaomi 80w wireless charger adopts an iceberg shape with a built-in intelligent silent high-power fan. The dual-coil design is compatible with both horizontal and vertical charging. This charger can charge Xiaomi Mi 11 Pro and Mi 11 Ultra. Furthermore, it can give a 5000 mAh battery a full charge in 36 minutes. The Xiaomi 80W wireless charger is currently retailing at 499 yuan ($77) in China.
The Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra is the company’s latest flagship. This device is the most advanced Xiaomi device excluding the Xiaomi Mi MIX Fold of course. It comes with a Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 processor and has a rear 1.1-inch display. The Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra comes with a 6.81-inch 1440p AMOLED curved flexible screen that supports a 1 billion color display, 120Hz refresh rate, 480Hz touch sampling rate, and a peak brightness up to 1700nit.
The Mi 11 comes with a 50MP main camera as well as a 48MP periscope telephoto lens. In China, the 8GB + 256GB version sells for 5999 yuan ($931). However, in Europe, only the 12GB + 256GB version is available. However, in Europe, only the 12GB + 256GB version is available and it has a €1,199 ($1,441) price tag. The 12GB + 256GB model in China costs 6,499 yuan ($1,004). This means that the European version of this device is over $400 more expensive than the Chinese version. See the full specs of this smartphone below
Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra specifications
- 6.81-inch (3200×1440 pixels) Quad HD+ AMOLED 20:9 HDR10 + display with 120Hz refresh rate, 1700 nits (peak) brightness, 900 nits (HBM), 5000000:1 (Min) contrast ratio, MEMC, 100% DCI-P3 Wide Color Gamut, Dolby Vision, Corning Gorilla Glass Victus protection
- 1.1-inch (126 x 294) AMOLED rear touch always-on display with 450 nits (peak) brightness
- Octa Core Snapdragon 888 5nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 660 GPU
- 12GB LPPDDR5 6400MHz RAM, 256GB UFS 3.1 storage
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- MIUI 12 based on Android 11
- 50MP rear camera with 1/ 1.12″ Samsung ISOCELL GN2 sensor, 1.4μm pixel size, f/1.95 aperture, OIS, LED flash, 48MP 128° ultra-wide angle lens with Sony IMX586 sensor, f/2.2 aperture, 48MP telephoto camera with with Sony IMX586 sensor, OIS, f/4.1 aperture, 5x optical, 10x hybrid, up to 120x zoom, dToF, flicker sensor, 8k at 24fps, 4k 60fps, up to 1920fps slow motion
- 20MP front-facing camera with 0.8μm pixel size, f/2.2 aperture
- In-screen fingerprint sensor, Infrared sensor
- USB Type-C audio, Hi-Res audio, Dual speakers, SOUND BY Harman Kardon
- Dimensions: 164.3 x 74.6 x 8.38mm; Weight: 234g
- Water resistant (IP68)
- 5G SA/NSA Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6E 802.11 ax 8 x / MU-MIMO, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS (L1 + L5), NFC, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh (Typical) / 4900mAh (minimum) battery with 67W wired QC4+ / QC3+ / PD3.0, 67W wireless fast charging, 10w wireless reverse charging