Chinese manufacturer, Xiaomi, released the Xiaomi Mi 11 Pro and Mi 11 Ultra back in March. These devices are part of the Xiaomi Mi 11 series whose first device (Mi 11) was released in December 2020. A recent announcement shows that in the latest Chinese 618 sales event, the Mi 11 Pro drops 700 yuan($110). The price of the 8GB + 128GB version of this phone has dropped from 4999 yuan ($785) to 4299 yuan ($675) if you use the coupon.
There are also reports that those who purchase the Mi 11 Pro will be eligible for a Xiaomi Mi Air 2s Bluetooth headset. However, not everyone will get this headset for free. There will be a raffle draw where select buyers will be given this device. According to the report, Xiaomi will ship the Mi Air 2s headset to users free of cost.
Xiaomi Mi Air 2s specifications
The current price of the Xiaomi Mi Air 2s is 289 yuan ($45). With a semi-in-ear wearing structure, the unilateral headset weighs only 4.5g and uses a Bluetooth 5.0 chip. Xiaomi true Wireless Bluetooth Headset Air 2s comes with a dual-core chip. It also adopts a new binaural synchronous transmission technology to transmit sound signals to the left and right earphones at the same time. This effectively reduces the sound delay and improves the anti-interference performance. It also makes the left and right earphone connections are more stable. The LHDC Bluetooth decoding is fully optimized for the MIUI system, and the hardware is deeply optimized with a new architecture. After tuning the low latency setting, the sound delay can reduce significantly to ensure the synchronization of sound and picture.
The Xiaomi Mi A2 headset also supports the XiaoAI voice assistant and supports local voice commands. This device also supports ENC environmental noise reduction technology. Furthermore, it adopts dual-microphone array environmental noise reduction technology to effectively reduce environmental noise during calls. Thanks to the power consumption control of the new generation of chips and the increase in the battery capacity of the charging box, when used with the charging box, the battery life can reach up to 24 hours. Alone, the headset has a battery life of 5 hours per charge. At the same time, the charging box is compatible with Qi-standard wireless charging.
Xiaomi Mi 11 Pro specifications
- 6.81-inch (3200×1440 pixels) Quad HD+ AMOLED 20:9 HDR10 + display with 120Hz refresh rate, 1700 nits (peak) brightness, 900 nits (HBM), 5000000:1 (Min) contrast ratio, MEMC, 100% DCI-P3 Wide Color Gamut, Dolby Vision, Corning Gorilla Glass Victus protection
- Octa Core Snapdragon 888 5nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 660 GPU
- 8GB LPPDDR5 6400MHz RAM with 128GB UFS 3.1 storage, 12GB LPPDDR5 6400MHz RAM with 256GB / 512GB (Ultra) UFS 3.1 storage
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- MIUI 12.5 based on Android 11
- 50MP rear camera with 1/ 1.12″ Samsung ISOCELL GN2 sensor, 1.4μm pixel size, f/1.95 aperture, OIS, LED flash, 13MP 123° ultra-wide angle lens with f/2.4 aperture,8MP telephoto camera with f/3.4 aperture, OIS, 5x optical, up to 50x zoom, 8k at 30fps, 4k 60fps, 960fps at 720p, 1920 fps ultra slow motion
- 20MP front-facing camera with 0.8μm pixel size, f/2.2 aperture
- In-screen fingerprint sensor with heart rate monitoring, Infrared sensor
- USB Type-C audio, Hi-Res audio, Dual speakers, SOUND BY Harman Kardon
- Mi 11 Pro – Dimensions: 164.3×74.6×8.53mm, Weight: 208g
- Mi 11 Ultra -Dimensions: 164.3 x 74.6 x 8.38mm; Weight: 234g
- Water resistant (IP68)
- 5G SA/NSA Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6E 802.11 ax 8 x / MU-MIMO, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS (L1 + L5), NFC, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh (Typical) / 4900mAh (minimum) battery with 67W wired QC4+ / QC3+ / PD3.0, 67W wireless fast charging, 10w wireless reverse charging