According to feedback from users, Huawei MatePad 11 Tablet PC is now getting the HarmonyOS 22.214.171.124 update. The size of the update is 696MB and it also optimizes the audio playback of the tablet. Furthermore, it improves the stylus writing experience and Huawei recommends this update for everyone.
Huawei MatePad 11 HarmonyOS 126.96.36.199 update changelog
- Optimize the audio playback effect of some scenes
- Optimize the stylus writing experience
- Optimize the interface display effect of some third-party applications
- Optimize the system stability of some scenes
- Incorporate the August 2021 security patch to enhance system security
The Huawei MatePad 11 tablet PC was released back in July and it comes with the Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 processor. This tablet also comes with Huawei’s new HarmonyOS operating system.
The Huawei MatePad 11 comes with a flagship screen that supports a 120Hz high refresh rate. In addition, the company also increases the resolution of the display to 2.5K. Furthermore, the Huawei MatePad 11 screen also supports DCI-P3 film-level color gamut display. It also comes with the prestigious TUV Rheinland certification for blue light and flickers safety. This tablet also has a quad-speaker configuration and its speakers are tuned by Harman Kardon.
As Huawei’s first tablet that supports a 120Hz refresh rate, MatePad 11 has a smoother operating experience with videos, games, reading, and sliding. Furthermore, with the second-generation HUAWEI M-Pencil stylus, the delay is as low as 2ms.
The HarmonyOS of this tablet supports multi-screen collaboration, smart windows, and other features. The operating system further optimizes the landscape view of this tablet, mouse, and keyboard operation.
In terms of multi-screen collaboration, in addition to interaction with mobile phones, Huawei MatePad 11 can also be combined with the MateBook series. Furthermore, the MateView series displays into a stronger productivity tool through HarmonyOS. The cross-screen collaboration between Huawei MatePad 11 and PC also supports three mirroring modes including expansion and sharing. Also, on the tablet’s multi-screen collaboration window, users can freely drag and drop content between the tablet and PC. These can be done easily even with the keyboard and mouse.
HUAWEI MatePad 11 specifications
- 10.95-inch (2560 x 1600) WQXGA 16:10 2.5D curved glass display with 120Hz refresh rate
- Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 7nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 650 GPU
- 6GB LPDDR4x RAM with 64GB/128GB/256GB, expandable memory up to 1TB with microSD
- HarmonyOS 2
- 13MP autofocus rear camera with LED flash, f/1.8 aperture
- 8MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Dimensions: 253.8 x 165.3×7.25mm; Weight: 485g
- 4 speakers, HUAWEI Histen 7.0 Sound Effect, 4 microphones
- Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.1 LE, GPS / GLONASS / BeiDou / GALILEO / QZSS, USB Type-C
- 7250mAh battery, 22.5W fast charging