In March of this year, the Oppo Find X3 Pro was presented, which looks interesting in a number of ways. Most curiously, the manufacturer has played up the performance of the main camera and its equipment. And now, six months later, the company is preparing for the announcement of the Oppo Find X3 Pro Photographer Edition, which will become a tribute to Kodak cameras.
The influence of the well-known photo brand can be traced in the design of the back cover, which is divided into two parts. The smaller one is metallic, and the larger one has leather-like trim. But there is no information about whether Kodak’s hand will be traced in the Oppo Find X3 Pro Photographer Edition camera setup. The absence of the Kodak logo on the back is striking, and this may mean that the photo brand specialists were not involved in setting up the camera.
Moreover, according to rumors, the main camera remains the same as in the X3 Pro version. The main module is 50 megapixels with an aperture of f/1.8 and an ultra-wide-angle sensor with a similar resolution and an aperture of f/2.2 is given to help it. The other two cameras are a 13MP telephoto lens with 2x optical zoom and a 3MP macro camera. For selfies, there is a 32-megapixel module.
The Oppo Find X3 Pro Photographer Edition will offer a 6.7-inch QuadHD + LTPO AMOLED display, Snapdragon 888 chipset, up to 16GB of RAM and up to 512GB of storage. The battery will have a capacity of 4500 mAh and will offer 65W fast wired charging and 30W wireless charging. The smartphone’s hardware will include stereo speakers, a display fingerprint scanner and IP68 protection.
Here is a reminder of the specifications of the Oppo Find X3 Pro.
OPPO Find X3 Pro specifications
- 6.7-inch ( 1440 x 3216 pixels) Quad HD+ OLED 20.1:9 display with HDR10+, 5Hz-120Hz adaptive refresh rate, up to 1300 nits brightness, 525PPI, end-to-end 10-bit color support, 97% NTSC/100% DCI-P3 color gamut, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- 2.84GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 888 5nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 660 GPU
- 12GB LPDDR5 3200MHz RAM, 256GB ( UFS 3.1 @ 2Lanes HS-Gear4) storage
- Android 11 with ColorOS 11.2
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 50MP camera with 1/1.56″ Sony IMX766 sensor, OIS, f/1.8 aperture; 50MP Native 110.3° 1/1.56″ ultra-wide Sony IMX766 sensor, f/2.2 aperture, capable of shooting 4cm macro shots; 13MP periscope camera with f/2.4 aperture, 5x hybrid zoom, 20x digital zoom, 3MP micro lens with f/3.0 aperture
- 32MP front camera with f/2.4 aperture
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- Water resistant (IP68)
- USB Type-C audio, Stereo speakers, Dolby Atmos
- Dimensions: 163.4 x 74 x 8.3 mm; Weight: 193g
- 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ax, Bluetooth 5.2, GPS/GLONASS, dual-antenna NFC, USB Type-C
- 4500mAh (Typical) battery with 65W SuperVOOC 2.0 flash charge, 30W VOOC Air wireless charging, 10W reverse charging