OPPO Find X3 Pro Photographer Edition premiered today, which is inspired by cameras and is positioned as a device for photographers. The company has thoroughly confused about the visual perception of the gadget and tried to convey the spirit of retro cameras. The smartphone even comes in a special box that resembles a camera case.
The packaging follows the OPPO Find X3 Pro Photographer Edition’s silver / black color scheme. The back cover of the smartphone is one-third silver and it is frosted glass. Most of the “back” is black leather trim. It is the design that is the soloist in the OPPO Find X3 Pro Photographer Edition and is one of the main differences from the just Oppo Find X3 Pro.
Another thing that the version for photographers can boast of is the ColorOS 12 firmware based on Android 11 and this is the company’s first smartphone with it out of the box. Otherwise, this is the already familiar Oppo Find X3 Pro, which is based on the Snapdragon 888, has 16GB of LPDDR5 RAM and a 512GB UFS 3.1 flash drive.
An AMOLED LTPO display with a resolution of 3216×1440 pixels with a diagonal of 6.7 inches was installed on the front panel and there is also a 32-megapixel front camera with an aperture of f / 2.4. The main camera is quadruple and two sensors of them are Sony IMX766, one of which has an aperture of f / 1.8. It was supplemented with a 13 megapixel telephoto lens with support for 5x hybrid optical zoom and 20x digital.
The OPPO Find X3 Pro Photographer Edition has a 4500mAh battery, 65W fast wired charging and 30W wireless. They asked for $ 1008 for the smartphone and its sales start from today.
OPPO Find X3 Pro Photographer Edition specifications
- 6.7-inch ( 1440 x 3216 pixels) Quad HD+ OLED 20.1:9 display with HDR10+, 5Hz-120Hz adaptive refresh rate; up to 1300 nits brightness, 525PPI, end-to-end 10-bit color support, 97% NTSC/100% DCI-P3 color gamut, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- 2.84GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 888 5nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 660 GPU
- 12GB LPDDR5 3200MHz RAM, 256GB ( UFS 3.1 @ 2Lanes HS-Gear4) storage
- Android 11 with ColorOS 11.2
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 50MP camera with 1/1.56″ Sony IMX766 sensor, OIS, f/1.8 aperture, 50MP Native 110.3° 1/1.56″ ultra-wide Sony IMX766 sensor, f/2.2 aperture; capable of shooting 4cm macro shots, 13MP periscope camera with f/2.4 aperture, 5x hybrid zoom, 20x digital zoom; 3MP micro lens with f/3.0 aperture
- 32MP front camera with f/2.4 aperture
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- Water resistant (IP68)
- USB Type-C audio, Stereo speakers, Dolby Atmos
- Dimensions: 163.4 x 74 x 8.3 mm; Weight: 193g
- 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ax, Bluetooth 5.2, GPS/GLONASS, dual-antenna NFC, USB Type-C
- 4500mAh (Typical) battery with 65W SuperVOOC 2.0 flash charge, 30W VOOC Air wireless charging, 10W reverse charging