The Dimensity 900 processor is installed. It combines eight computing cores – two Cortex-A78 cores with a frequency of up to 2.4 GHz and six Cortex-A55 cores with a frequency of up to 2.0 GHz. There is a graphics controller Mali-G68 MC4 and a 5G SA / NSA modem.
The smartphone received a 6.4-inch FHD + AMOLED display. A small notch at the top of the screen houses a 32MP selfie camera. The rear camera has a triple configuration: it is a 64-megapixel main unit, an 8-megapixel module with wide-angle optics and a 2-megapixel depth sensor.
The hardware components include 8 GB of RAM. Buyers will be able to choose between variants with a flash drive with a capacity of 128 and 256 GB.
Responsible for power is a rechargeable battery with a capacity of 4000 mAh with support for fast 44-watt recharging. The case is 7.59 mm thick and weighs 175 g.
The smartphone comes with the OriginOS operating system based on Android 11. It’s available in White Gradient, Haze Blue and Glaze Black. Price – from $ 375.
Gizchina News of the week
Vivo S10e specifications
- 6.44-inch (2400×1080 pixels) Full HD+ AMOLED display
- Octa Core (2 x 2.4GHz Cortex-A78 + 6 x 2GHz Cortex-A55 CPUs) MediaTek Dimensity 900 6nm processor with Mali-G68 MC4 GPU
- 8GB LPDDR4x RAM with 128GB / 256GB storage
- Android 11 with Origion OS 1.0
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 64MP camera with f/1.89 aperture, LED flash, 8MP 119° ultrawide sensor with f/2.2 aperture, 2MP macro camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 32MP front camera
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- USB Type-C audio
- Dimensions: 160.87×74.28×7.49mm; Weight:175g
- 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5Ghz), Bluetooth 5.2,GPS/GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 4000mAh (typical) battery with 44W fast charging
Vivo’s upcoming innovations
For Vivo, the NEX series is an experimentation line where some technological chips are rolled around. The next smartphone of this series, which should debut in the first half of next year, also promises to fit into the wave of innovation. What the naming will be and what the new product itself will be is not known for certain; but the first forecasts have already appeared on the network.
The first thing we are guided by insiders is that the smartphone will change both externally and internally. The emphasis should be on full screen. At the heart of the new NEX 5 (tentative name) is waiting for the Snapdragon 898 hardware platform; which should be a 4nm technology chip and its peak clock speed should be 3.09 GHz.
So, the diagonal of the display will reach 6.67 inches, the refresh rate is 144 Hz and the resolution is QuadHD +. Among the chips of the device, a selfie camera under the screen is mentioned. The battery capacity should be 4800mAh and will offer 120W fast charging technology. The main camera has two sensors; with a resolution of 60-megapixels each and a zoom periscope. The collaboration with ZEISS continues; and the German company’s optics are to be installed in the new NEX 5 as well.