Realme today unveiled the Realme GT Neo 2T smartphone, the name of which indicates that this is another version of the second generation of the realme GT Neo, or an improved version of it. In fact, we have before us a slightly modified version of the first GT Neo.
The Realme GT Neo 2T offers a 6.43-inch AMOLED display with a resolution of 2400 x 1080 pixels with a refresh rate of 120 Hz and a sensor response rate of 360 Hz. The screen itself accounts for 91.7% of the front panel and its peak brightness is 1000nits.
At the heart of the Realme GT Neo 2T is the Dimensity 1200AI processor. The smartphone has 8/12 GB of LPDDR4x RAM, 128/256 GB of UFS 3.1 memory and there is a function of virtual expansion of the RAM up to 7 GB. For selfies, there is a 16-megapixel module and three image sensors 64 Mp + 8 Mp (ultra-wide) + 2 Mp (macro) were installed on the back.
There is support for two SIM cards, Wi-Fi 6, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS, NFC, they offer a USB Type-C port and a 3.5 mm headphone jack, a line engine and a couple of stereo speakers with Dolby Atmos support. The dimensions of the device are 158.5×73.3×8.4 mm and weighs 186 grams. The smartphone is running Android 11 with the proprietary shell Realme UI 2.0. The battery capacity is 4500 mAh and offered 65W fast charging.
You can order Realme GT Neo 2T in China today, and sales will start on November 1. Three variants are available to choose from: 8/128 GB for $ 328, 8/256 GB for $ 359 and 12/256 GB for $ 406.
realme GT Neo2T specifications
- 6.43-inch (2400×1080 pixels) Full HD+ AMOLED 20:9 aspect ratio screen with HDR10+, 120Hz refresh rate
- Up to 3GHz Octa Core MediaTek Dimensity 1200-AI 6nm processor with ARM G77 MC9 GPU
- 8GB LPDDR4x RAM with 128GB / 256GB (UFS 3.1) storage / 12GB LPDDR5 RAM with 256GB (UFS 3.1) storage
- Android 11 with realme UI 2.0
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 64MP rear camera with f/1.79 aperture, 8MP 119.7° ultra-wide sensor with f/2.3 aperture, 2MP 4cm macro camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 16MP front-facing camera with f/2.5 aperture
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, Stereo speakers, Dolby Atmos, Hi-Res audio
- Dimensions: 158.5×73.3×8.4mm; Weight:186g
- 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ax, Bluetooth 5.1,GPS (L1 + L5)/GLONASS, USB Type-C, NFC
- 4500mAh (Typical) battery with 65W fast charging
Recently, Realme announced another achievement – in the second quarter of 2021, the brand was ranked sixth in the global ranking of the largest smartphone manufacturers, and fourth among Chinese mobile brands in the global market.