India is the second-largest smartphone market in the world thus when any attractive smartphone launches in China, Europe, or the U.S., there are always Indians who want to know when this device will arrive in India. Redmi recently unveiled the Redmi Note 11 series which is very attractive. The Redmi Note 11 Pro series is quite attractive with its Dimensity 920 SoC which balances performance and power consumption. This series also comes with trendy and flagship features such as AMOLED display, high screen refresh rate, 120W fast charging (Redmi Note 11 Pro+), 108MP camera, symmetrical stereo, etc.
Today, a developer, Kacper Skrzypek, found traces of Xiaomi 11i and Xiaomi 11i HyperCharge in Xiaomi’s database. Kacper Skrzypek pointed out that the Xiaomi 11i series are new products that the company will release in India. This new series includes the Xiaomi 11i and Xiaomi 11i Hyper Charge. According to him, the Xiaomi 11i will correspond with the Redmi Note 11 Pro while the Xiaomi 11i Hyper Charge corresponds to the Redmi Note 11 Pro+. The latter supports 120W ultra-fast charging, which is a fast charging technology that only high-end flagships can support. As of now, only the Xiaomi Mi 10 Ultra and Xiaomi Mi MIX 4 supports 120W fast charging.
Unfortunately, Kacper did not reveal when this device will arrive in the Indian smartphone market. However, we now know that the Xiaomi 11i series is equivalent to the Redmi Note 11 series. We will keep a tab on these smartphones and let you know when there is a launch date for these devices.
Redmi Note 11 Pro and Note 11 Pro+ specifications
- 6.67-inch FHD+ (1080×2400 pixels) AMOLED display with 120Hz refresh rate, DCI-P3 color gamut, 1200nits peak brightness, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Octa Core (2 x 2.5GHz Cortex-A78 + 6 x 2GHz Cortex-A55 CPUs) MediaTek Dimensity 920 6nm processor with Mali-G68 MC4 GPU
- 6GB / 8GB LPDDR4X RAM with 128GB UFS 2.2 internal storage / 8GB LPDDR4X RAM with 256GB UFS 2.2 internal storage
- Android 11 with MIUI 12.5
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 108MP rear primary camera with Samsung HM2 sensor, 8MP 120° ultra-wide angle camera, 2MP telemacro macro camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 16MP front camera
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, 1115 super-linear speakers with a max amplitude of 0.65mm, SOUND BY JBL, Dolby Atmos
- 5G SA / NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.1, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C, NFC
- Note 11 Pro – 5160mAh (typical) with 67W fast charging
- Note 11 Pro+ – 4500mAh (typical) battery with 120W fast charging (delivers a full charge in 17 minutes)