It’s Amazon Prime Day 2022, so now is a fantastic opportunity to get a deal on a fitness tracker or smartwatch to help you reach your health goals, especially if you’re looking for a fully equipped wearable that’s often out of your price range. Here are the top Prime Day offers on fitness trackers and smartwatches. Keep in mind that access requires an Amazon Prime membership.
Apple Watch Prime Day deals
Let’s be honest. The Apple Watch is the greatest all-around wristwatch available if you use iOS. The Series 7 comes with sport bands and is available in a wide range of colors and sizes for about $50 less on Prime Day.
- The starry 41mm GPS Apple Watch Series 7 is now $279. In essence, you’re getting a premium wristwatch for the price of the Apple Watch SE. The same offer is also available in midnight, red, blue, green, and blue.
- At midnight, the 45mm GPS Apple Watch Series 7 is $309 instead of $359. The same pricing also applies to the red, blue, green, and starlight versions.
- A 45mm stainless steel Apple Watch Series 7 with GPS and cellular functionality is also available for $629 (down from $679).
Samsung Galaxy Watch Prime Day Deals
The Samsung Galaxy Watch 4 is now the finest option for Android users. This is due to Wear OS 3, a hybrid platform that combines Google’s Wear OS with Samsung’s Tizen OS.
- With a discount of 30%, the 40mm pink-gold Samsung Galaxy Watch 4 with Bluetooth is available for a reasonable $174.99. It costs somewhat cheaper in black, at $174 $165.30.
- Black 44mm Samsung Galaxy Watch 4 with Bluetooth is discounted by 29 percent to $199.99.
- The 40mm Samsung Galaxy Watch 4 with cellular connectivity is discounted by 37% to $189.05 or $199 in both silver and black.
- The silver Samsung Galaxy Watch 4 with cellular capabilities is on sale for $218.87 or $229.48, a savings of 30%. The green variant is on sale for $217.55, while the black is selling for $229.
Gizchina News of the week
The best smartwatch and fitness tracker prime day deals
Not everything is Samsung and Apple. In the event that neither of those seem appealing to you, here are some choices.
- The inexpensive Amazfit GTS 2 Mini costs at $67.99 ($32 off). It tracks SpO2 and boasts GPS, Alexa, and a 14-day battery life.
- The Bip S Pro is also available from Amazfit in pink for $49.99. An incredible 40 days of battery life, an always-on display, and a GPS are available.
- The Amazfit Band 5 is $10 less than usual at $29.99 if you only want a dirt-cheap fitness band. It has Alexa, a 15-day battery life, blood oxygen monitoring, sleep and stress monitoring, and swimming safety.
- For those who dislike wearing watches to bed, the Withings Sleep is an excellent sleep tracker. It has a 30% discount.
- At $349.99, the last Garmin Forerunner 945 is discounted by 42%. Triathletes may still benefit from this outdoor watch since it has a two-week battery life, a GPS that is built-in, NFC payments, and detailed health and fitness indicators.
More smartwatch and fitness tracker prime day deals
- From $349.99, the Garmin Instinct Solar is now just $199.99. It is a tough sports watch with solar charge, integrated GPS, and other comprehensive sports measures.
- Purple Fossil Gen 6 42mm watches cost $198 (down from $299). Although there will soon be newer Wear OS devices, this one is upgradeable to Wear OS 3. Alexa, a blood oxygen monitor, GPS, and contactless payments are all included.
- The 44mm Fossil Gen 6 is also available for $198 (down from $319). For the same price (starting at $299), it’s also available with a leather strap in stainless steel.
- At $269, the Michael Kors Gen 6 is discounted by 37%. It shares the same characteristics as the Fossil Gen 6 (because it is also by Fossil), but the two-tone stainless steel link band gives it a more upscale appearance.
- The Skagen Gen 6 is now just $196 (down from $295). This is another another smartwatch by Fossil, although it has a more minimalistic, Danish design.