The countdown has begun, and on Wednesday, Samsung will unveil the eagerly awaited Samsung Galaxy S23 series with the latest version of One UI, the company’s unique user interface.
According to the tradition of the Korean giant, this version of the Samsung interface. Which is based on Android 13, will have some new features. In the last few hours, what appears to be the official One UI 5.1 changelog has surfaced online.
WinFuture has stated that the key advances made by the company‘s team would include enhancements to the apps, camera, and augmented reality features, as well as a new battery-focused widget. Apparently, there will be a lot of changes.
Gizchina News of the week
One UI 5.1 new features
So, the list includes the following features:
- Faster access to Expert RAW in-camera mode
- An easier way to change skin tone for selfies
- Shared family photo and video album
- Improved automatic photo processing with shadow and reflection removal
- Swiping up on a photo opens a panel with detailed information about the photo
- Gallery search will become better and more functional
- Ability to select a folder for storing screenshots
- You can use AR Emoji Camera for three people in photo and video
- Brushes for AR Doodles are available on the main screen
- New battery widget
- New weather widget
- Ability to set different desktop wallpapers for different modes of operation
- Additional conditions when creating scripts
- Sharing Samsung Notes
- More convenient interface for adding users to the sharing list for albums, notes, calendar, and so on
- Advanced Pairing Options for Samsung Smartphones and Laptops
- Improved DeX multitasking
- Improved native browser search
- Faster initial smartphone setup
- Bixby text calls
For a significant amount of the smartphones it now offers with official support. Samsung plans to release the One UI 5.1 in the medium term. It will be offered for many additional devices in addition to the new S23 models. Although it should be noted that a new function named “AI Restoration” is planned for the camera specifically for the Galaxy S23 series.