In a recent announcement on its official support page, Twitter announced some new restrictions in the services it offers. According to the report, users of Twitter can only send 2,400 tweets, 500 private messages, and follow 400 people per day. In addition, after 5,000 followers, the number of Twitter followers will be capped. The official support document contains a long list of restrictions, including
- Private messages (per day): There is a daily limit of 500 private messages.
- Tweets: There is a daily limit of 2400 tweets. More detailed tactics, like as limiting the quantity of tweets sent every half hour, will be developed later.
- Retweeting someone else’s tweet is also acceptable.
- Change email account: It will take no less than four hours for users to change their email
- Daily Followers: You can possibly follow up to 400 accounts every day. Please keep in mind that this is a general account limit. There are further restrictions in place to discourage aggressive following behavior.
- Follow (account) : After an account follows 5000 other accounts, the number of additional followers will be limited by account-specific ratios.
Gizchina News of the week
Access is restricted from all devices, including online, mobile, phone, API, and so forth. All API calls from third-party apps will be checked against the hourly API limit. As a result, people who utilize many third-party apps through their accounts will reach the API limit faster.
Twitter tweaks free version of Twitter
Twitter implemented a slew of new measures, including raising the upper limit for long tweet characters to 4000. The company also unveiled a paid Twitter API, with a monthly limit of 1,500 tweets. In its most recent statement, Twitter claims that it will continue to provide free Twitter APIs in the future.
However, each account will have a limit of 1500 tweets each month. The company claims that this move was taken to improve quality, decrease spam, and support a vibrant ecology. This does not imply that individuals are limited to 1,500 tweets per month, but rather that tweets sent via Twitter’s free API are limited to 1,500 tweets per month.