Anyone out there suffering from touchscreen problems with their OnePlus One will be happy to learn that the issues have been addressed with the latest OTA update.
Owners of the OnePlus One smartphone should now be getting notifications that a new 206mb updated for their “Flagship Killer” is ready to be installed.
The update, version XNPH38R, promise to solve issues with the touchscreen as well as a few other annoying little bugs which have caused complaint:
- Added method for users to report bugs directly to Cyanogen.
- Added pause button during video recording.
- Improved battery life.
- Fixed issues with camera exposure compensation stuck in ‘auto’.
- Fixed issues with ‘4G Preferred’ option not connecting to 3G data.
- Fixed issues with delay in torch activation.
- Fixed issues with unresponsive screen requiring reboot.
- Fixed issues with static in speaker when changing volume while headset plugged in.
- Fixed issues with rotation not triggering when rotated slowly.
- Fixed issues with Quiet Hours / system UI causing battery drain on last day of month.
- Fixed issues with camera not starting when LED torch is already on.
- Fixed issues with Bluetooth volume low on connection.
If you haven’t already received the update, just keep an eye on things over the coming days as OnePlus says they are rolling it out slowly.Source ]