Oukitel just announced today all the details about the newest C4 model, which should be unique with its design and also it should be allegedly the cheapest 4G enabled phone in the market.
Most of Oukitel models are famous for large battery capacities like the monstrous K10000, K6000 Pro or K4000, but for the budget entry level segment the C4 battery is certainly not going to impress anybody. On the other hand the aggresive retail pricing can impress quite a lot, because Oukitel C4 with the MT6737 SOC should be available for just $59.99.
Aside the 4G supporting MT6737 chipset the phone will get an 5-inch display with HD resolution 1280 x 720 pixels and for example an 8 Mpix interpolated rear camera, which should be able to capture some solid pictures according to Oukitel. Well let’s see about that. Anyway you can find the full spec list for the Oukitel C4 below or here:
· 1.3 GHz MT6737 Cortex-A53 Quad-Core 64bit
· 1GB of RAM
· 8GB of on-board storage, microSD expansion up to 32 GB
· 8.0MP rear camera (interpolated)
· 5.0 MP front camera (interpolated)
· Removable 2000mAh battery
· Android 6.0 Marshmallow
· Network: GSM – 850/900/1800/1900MHz
· WCDMA – 900/ 2100MHz;
· FDD – 1/3/7/8/20
· Colors: black, white
· Size: 144mm x 73mm x 9.3mm
· Weight: 164g