Chinese reseller Gearbest is telling customers to forget all about Black Friday and instead get involved with their own Sale Storm.
The Gearbest Sale Storm will begin on 11th November, which happens to be the same day as the Chinese Singles Day sales. If we compare Singles Day and Black Friday 2015 based on the amount of money taken during the days last year 11.11 comes out on top;
- Black Friday 2015: US$1.656 billion
- 11.11 2015: US$14.3 billion
Gear best will be adding their own twist to the 11.11 sales day by holding a “Coupon Monsoon” which will take place between November 7th and November 15th. 4 different types of coupons will be on offer;
- Panic Buying Coupons: Limited Quantity from NOV 7-11 @ 16:00 UTC – BE FAST!
- Brand Coupons: Enjoy 10% to 16% OFF killer brands
- Category Coupons: Get 10% to 15% OFF our most popular categories
- More Coupons: Lots more savings before they disappear forever
Also during this time the company will be offering participants the chance to win free gifts including a Xiaomi Mi5 Android smartphone!
Gizchina News of the week
The really big sales kick off today though and last until the 14th November. During these days Gearbest will offer limited flash sales where tech and other products will be offered with savings of as much as 70%!
For more details and to take part in the Gearbest Sales Storm head over to the Gearbest website now!