Seems like even the chinese manufacturers are starting to see that the immortal Intel Atom X5-Zxx processors are just not powerful enough for the real serious notebooks. So it’s nice to see the latest Chuwi Lapbook 14.1 coming with the new Apollo Lake Celeron processor on board.
We have the list of most important specifications for the Chuwi Lapbook 14.1 in hand so you can see for yourself this will be definitely a step up in terms of sheer hardware power.
- 14.1-inch Full HD IPS 1920*1080 display.
- Powerful 7th generation Intel Apollo Lake N3450 CPU and Newest Intel Gen9 HD Graphics.
- 4GB DDR3 RAM and 64GB eMMC ROM.
- Powered by Windows 10 OS
- 9000mAh Li-polymer battery, 2.4/5Ghz Dual Band Wi-Fi and two full-sized USB port.
- Unique Smallest Size Design: 9-20mm Ultra-thin, 1316g Ultra-light and 8mm Screen Bezel.
And probably the most important part comes with the projected price, because the Chuwi Lapbook 14.1 should be allegedly available for sub-$300 price. Sounds pretty good and we probably won’t have to wait for long, because the release is slated by the end of December.