If you have one of the Lenovo ZUK Z2 smartphones then you will be happy to hear the device will be updated to Android 7.0 next week.
ZUK’s CEO revealed today that his company plans to begin rolling out ZUI 2.5 to both the ZUK Z2 and Z2 Pro next week and that this latest version of the custom OS will run on Android 7.0.
We’re not 100% sure which date the Android 7.0 updates will start to roll out but we do have a few details of what the software update will bring to both phones.
ZUK ZUI 2.5 updates will include
- System optimisation
- Security system patches
- Optimisations to split screen
- Repairs to the silent mode
- Repairs to network errors using certain chat apps
- Repairs to system volume.
- Fixes to occasional system colour reversal problems
- File manager performance updates
Are you looking forward to this update on your phone? Let us know which features you are most look forward too.