As we’ve heard back at the beginning of June, NOMU were going to launch a smaller version of the successful S30, the new device will be called NOMU S30 mini. From past report we know the S30 mini will be featuring a waterproof USB port and it’ll run Android 7.0 Nougat out of the box, it’ll also have a carbon fiber back to protect the battery.
Well, it appears as today we’re going to learn all the other specs of the NOMU S30 mini, going from it’s IP68 waterproof rating to the relatively thin for a rugged phone 12.6mm thickness. As far as the internal hardware goes, we’ll find an enhanced MTK6737VWT SoC clocked at 1.6Ghz, 3GB of RAM and 32GB of internal storage (expandable up to 64GB).
The NOMU S30 mini comes with a iPhone 7-sized 4.7-inch display coated in Corning Gorilla Glass to protect it from accidental scratches and drops. The phone will also pack a 8.0MP Sony rear camera, a 3000mAh capacity battery with 5V2A fast charging support and an LED to notify when it’s charging.
NOMU S30 mini Specifications
- IP68 Water, drops, and dust proof
- Real waterproof USB Port
- Android 7.0
- Super Tough Carbon fiber battery cover
- 3GB RAM+32GB ROM
- 4.7” HD touch screen with Gorilla Glass 3, supporting Glove mode and smart gesture
- 8.0MP Sony Rear camera+2.0MP front camera
- Enhanced MTK6737VWT quad core 1.5GHz Processor
- 3000mAh Li-Po battery
- 5V 2A quick charging
- Bluetooth: BT 4.0
- WIFI: 802.11 a/b/g/n
- Network: 2G: B5/B8/B3/B2 3G: B5/B8/B2/B1 4G FDD-LTE: B1/B3/B7/B8/B20 4G TDD-LTE: B38/B39/B40/B41
The NOMU S30 mini will begin selling this coming July, stay tuned for that!