The latest Xiaomi Mi 6 is one of the most powerful and at the same affordable smartphones you can get in this point and time. Its price is usually above $400 but today you’ll be able to get for slightly less than that with our coupon (which you can find at the end of the article); keep reading to learn more about the phone!
The Xiaomi Mi 6 is the last powerhouse launched by the Chinese tech giant Xiaomi. The handset features the beastly Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 clocked at 2.45Ghz paired with 6GB of RAM and 64GB of internal storage. The smartphone has a very sleek design with a glass body and a dual camera setup on the top left corner.
Since we’re talking about cameras, the Mi 6 features two 12MP rear cameras, with one of them being wide-angle and sporting 4-axis OIS and the secondary boasting a telephoto 2x lens. The two cameras allow you to get amazing looking photos in portrait mode with bokeh effect.
Gizchina News of the week
Xiaomi Mi 6 Specifications
- Display: 5.15 inch 1920 x 1080 pixels screen with 428 PPI, 94.4 percent color gamut
- CPU: Snapdragon 835 Octa Core 2.45GHz
- GPU: Adreno 540 653MHz
- System: MIUI 8
- Optional Version: 6GB RAM + 64GB ROM / 6GB RAM + 128GB ROM
- Cameras: front 8.0MP + rear 12.0MP + 12.0MP with AF and flash light
- Sensors: Ambient Light Sensor, E-Compass, Gravity Sensor, Gyroscope, Proximity Sensor, Hall Sensor, Accelerometer
- Features: GPS, Glonass, Beidou, A-GPS
- Bluetooth: 5.0, Bluetooth HID
- SIM Card: dual SIM dual standby, dual nano SIM cards
- Networks:GSM: B2/B3/B5/B8 CDMA1X/EVDO BC0
- WCDMA: B1/B2/B5/B8 TD-SCDMA: B34/B39 FDD-LTE: B1/B3/B5/B7/B8 TD-LTE: B38/B39/B40/B41