The recently launched Ulefone Armor 2 is one of the toughest phones you can currently get, in addition to that it also sports IP68 water and dust proof rating. But what does that mean in the actual world? Well, let’s check it out in Ulefone’s latest Youtube video.
So, as we can see in the video, the Ulefone Armor 2 gets thrown into a water tank for about 30 minutes. As you would except, give the phone’s IP68 rating, it came out working flawlessly as nothing had ever happened. This test is relatively easy on the Armor 2 as the handset could withstand being under 1.5 meters of water for about 1 hour, that’s probably an harder test to reproduce compared to this.
The Ulefone Armor 2 is also a good performer, if you were wondering. It comes with a MTK Helio P25, 6GB of RAM and 64GB of internal storage. Down below you can check out all the rest of the hardware.
Ulefone Armor 2 Specifications
- IP68 dust-proof and waterproof grade
- Support 1.5-meter depth in the water for an hour
- Support 1-meter depth in concrete for 24 hours
- TPU housing with some parts in glass fiber reinforced polycarbonate material and metal
- Working temperature range: -40C to 80C
- Helio P25 octa-core processor clocked at 2.6GHz
- 6GB of RAM, 64GB of internal storage expandable up to 256GB
- 4700mAh battery with 9V/2A PE+2.0 fast charge supported
- 16MP rear +13MP front waterproof cameras
- 5.0-inch FHD display with an impressive PPI of 441, and Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- Extensive frequency bands with 27 frequency bands under 6 network types
- Front-facing fingerprint scanner, barometer, NFC supported
- 6 physical buttons on the edges: power on/off button, volume +/- button, PTT button, shutter button, and SOS button
- Android 7.0 Nougat
- Two color variants: dark gray and golden
Learn more about the Ulefone Armor 2 on the official website. The smartphone is currently available for $259.99 instead of the full retail price of $299.99, you can get it at that price until August 22nd.