Ulefone S8 Pro’s best selling feature is undoubtedly its dual camera setup on the rear, but how does the entry-leve device behave with games? Are the Mediatek MT6737 CPU and 2GB of RAM enough for a smooth gaming experience? Well, you can check it for yourself in their latest Youtube video.
So, in the video above we can see Ulefone’s S8 Pro running both light and heavier games. The former ones do run really smooth on the 5.3-inch HD display or at least it seems so, we’re talking about Subway Surf and Temple Run 2, meanwhile the heavier Asphalt 8 doesn’t run quite as fluid but it should be enough for less picky users, it’s a $79.99 phone after all.
The Ulefone S8 Pro comes with the previously mentioned two cameras of 13MP and 5MP resolutions, on the front we also get another 5MP shooter for selfies accompanied by a soft light. The smartphone also features a 3000mAh and a rear fingerprint scanner.
Ulefone S8 Pro Specifications
- Display: 5.3 inch, 1280 x 720 Pixel screen
- CPU: MTK6737 Quad Core 1.3GHz
- System: Android 7.0
- RAM + ROM: 2GB RAM + 16GB ROM
- Camera: 5.0MP front camera + 13.0MP + 5.0MP back cameras
- Sensor: E-Compass, Gravity Sensor, Proximity Sensor, Touch Sensor
- SIM Card: dual SIM dual standby. Micro + Micro SIM
- Feature: GPSA / GPS
- Bluetooth: 4.0
- Network: 2G: GSM 850/900/1800/1900MHz 3G: WCDMA 850/900/2100MHz 4G: FDD-LTE 800/900/2100/2600MHz