In need of a relatively cheap IP camera to protect your home? Even better if it’s from our beloved Xiaomi, right? Well, whether you love Xiaomi or not, the Xiaomi MIJIA smart IP camera is feature packed and only costs $28.49. If you’re interested in one, keep reading to learn more!
The main selling points of the are its ability of recording 1080p videos, which is doesn’t sound like a lot but it actually is on these cheaper IP cameras. Then we have a 130-degree wide angle lens to cover a larger area of the room and night vision mode for up to 10 meters. The latter works through the use of 8 940nm IR-cut LEDs which enlighten the scene at night.
The IP camera also sports WDR (Wide Dynamic Range) and BSI (Backside Illuminated Sensor) technologies to improve video quality. Other features include 2,4Ghz / 5Ghz WiFi motion detection, partition hierarchical detection, smart recognition and automatically sleep.
Xiaomi MIJIA Smart IP Camera Features
- 1080P FHD resolution, get high-quality image and video
- 130 degree wide angle FOV, detect wide area
- Support WiFi connection, realize 10m remote control
- Dual-band WiFi: 2.4GHz / 5GHz
- Built-in mic and speaker, support two-way intercom
- Support night vision, IR distance is up to 10m
- Motion detection, up to 15m distance
- Partition hierarchical detection, reduce the nuisance alarms
- Floating windows of the APP, convenient for watching
- WDR and BSI technology
- Smart recognition, automatically sleep
- Support max. 64G micro SD card ( not included ), also support NAS cloud storage