Did any of you guys ask for a red version of the Elephone S8? If that’s so then you’ll be glad to hear Elephone are working on one and will soon launch it into the market.
Elephone say they’ve spent a lot of time (four months, to be precise) deciding which kind of red to use on their best selling device and that’s why this new color variant is coming later than the black and blue ones.
The Chinese manufacturer also let us know that they’ve worked hard to make it as shiny and glossy looking as the other two versions. The final result is a smartphone with a classy ruby look, maybe a better option for a girl? Let us know what you think down below.
Either way, it’s nice to have multiple options, they could have probably managed to come out with it at launch, but better late than never. If you’re interested in the smartphone’s specs, you can check them out down below.
Elephone S8 Specifications
- Display: 6.0 inch 2560 x 1440 pixels screen with Corning Gorilla glass
- CPU: Helio X25 Deca Core 2.5GHz
- System: Android 7.1
- Storage: 4GB RAM + 64GB ROM
- Cameras: front 8.0MP + rear 21.0MP with AF and flash light
- Sensors: Fingerprint Sensor, Ambient Light Sensor, Gravity Sensor, Gyroscope, Hall Sensor, Proximity Sensor
- Features: GPS, A-GPS
- SIM Card: dual SIM dual standby, 1 Nano SIM card + 1 Nano SIM card
- Networks: GSM: 850/900/1800/1900MHz WCDMA: B1/B8 FDD-LTE: B1/B3/B7/B20