The China-based smartphone manufacturer–Oukitel, is in Hong Kong for the Global Sources Electronics Exhibition on October 18-21, 2017 which is actually held in AsiaWorld-Expo for the 6th time. And since it is the world’s largest mobile electronics sourcing event, Global Sources Mobile Electronics features 2,700 booths of the latest mobile products, including AR/VR, sports and health wearables, mobile speakers and headphones, wireless charging, cases and covers, smartphones and tablets – plus VR/AR/MR Ecosystem Summit, Experience Zone and Pavilion. Good thing Oukitel decided it is the place to bring 20 mobile phones to the fair, among them 5 are with “BIG” full screen.
Below is the quick run-down of the main featured Oukitel devices:
Gizchina News of the week
- OUKITEL C8 – 3G-only device and first entry level full display phone offered for a super low price
- OUKITEL C8 Pro – 4G version of the above, 18:9 aspect ratio and still wallet-friendly price
- OUKITEL K5000 – 5.7-inch HD+ full display, combining big display and big battery in a small and slim body
- OUKITEL K5 – coming-soon model with similar features as the K5000
- OUKITEL MIX 2– all-screen smartphone packing 6 GB RAM and 64 GB ROM together with Helio P25 CPU.
- Oukitel K8000– 5.5 inch Samsung AMOLED display with 8000mAh battery
- Oukitel K10000 Pro – 10000 mAh battery and 12V/2A flash charger.
- Oukitel K10000 Max -10000 mAH battery and IP68 waterproof rating.
- Oukitel K6000 Plus – 6000 mAh battery and 12V/2A quick charger, 5.5-inch FHD display, 4 GB RAM and 64GB ROM, MT6750T octa-core processor
- Oukitel K3– 6080mAh battery and 12V/2A quick charger, 5.5-inch FHD display,4 GB RAM and 64GB ROM, MT6750T octa-core processor
- Oukitel K5000 – large battery, large memory with real rugged IP68 certification.
In the “U” series, most of the featured smartphones are old models, but all of them have been hot sellers in re-seller stores. The first dual-lens rear camera smartphone U20 Plus, first double dual-lens rear camera smartphone U22, elegant beauty smartphone U7 Max and U7 Plus, every one has something special to offer. And in the budget “C” series there are the ultra cheap C5 and C5 Pro joined by offline-only-sold C6 and C6 Pro. With C9 already on the way soon too they are set for the budget future.
All the above 20 smartphones were displayed at OUKITEL booth NO. 5D02 in AsiaWorld-
Expo 5th floor so if you are in HonKong or nearby surely stop by to check them all out yourself.