Is there a place in your house that’s filled with high power drawing devices and thus the need of a big power strip to fuel them all? If that’s so, then check out the Dodocool DC42, a smart 8-outlet with 3 additional USB ports; let’s learn more about it!
The Dodocool DC42 comes with eight AC outlets which feature a surge protector of up to 1800 joules. If you aren’t aware, the surge protector is an appliance or device designed to protect electrical devices from voltage spikes. A surge protector attempts to limit the voltage supplied to an electric device by either blocking or shorting to ground any unwanted voltages above a safe threshold (Wikipedia).
The power strip has a maximum output of 1875W, a max spike voltage of 800V and 36000A of peak current. It’s also ETL listed and FCC certified, built with high-quality components, enhanced circuitry and flame retardant housing, a 15A resettable circuit breaker, output over current protection, over voltage protection, overheating protection, short circuit protection and overload protection.
The 3 USB ports at the bottom instead have a maximum output of 5V/3.1A in total or 5V/2.4A if you only want to charge one device at maximum speed.
Dodocool DC42 Specifications
- Material: PC + ABS + 14AWG copper wire
- Color: White
- LED indicator light color: Blue
- Plug type: US plug
- Number of power outlets: 8 * AC outlets
- Number of USB ports: 3 * USB ports
- Input: 125V~ 60Hz, 15A (Max.)
- Rated power: 1875W
- Rated surge energy: 1800 joules
- Max. spike voltage: 800V
- Peak current: 36000A
- Resettable circuit breaker: Yes
- Total USB output: DC 5V / 3.1A 15.5W (Max.)
- Each USB output: DC 5V / 2.4A (Max.)
- Cord length: Approx. 4.92 ft / 150 cm / 59.06 in
- Cord diameter: Approx. 0.35 in / 9.00 mm
- Operating temperature: < 45 ℃
- Operating relative humidity: < 99
- Storage temperature: < 45 ℃
- Warranty: 24-month limited warranty
- Certificate: FCC & ETL
- Item size: Approx. 10.43 * 3.54 * 1.18 in / 26.5* 9.00 * 3.00 cm (L * W * H)
- Item weight: Approx. 21.28oz / 603g