The Elephone S8 is probably one of the most successful devices ever launched by the Chinese phone maker. While we’re already talking about its successor- the Elephone S9, the company has decided to revamp the now 6 months old S8 with a new color variant; let’s check it out!
As you can see above, that’s the latest shiny red variant of the S8. Elephone say they’ve been working on it for quite some time to achieve a perfect balance between the materials used, finding the perfect shade of red and the glossy finish they wanted.
Well, the final Red Limited Edition version is finally being produced, so we’ll be able to find it on sale on various online retail stores very soon.
Elephone S8 Specifications
- Display: 6.0 inch 2560 x 1440 pixels screen with Corning Gorilla glass
- CPU: Helio X25 Deca Core 2.5GHz
- System: Android 7.1
- Storage: 4GB RAM + 64GB ROM
- Cameras: front 8.0MP + rear 21.0MP with AF and flash light
- Sensors: Fingerprint Sensor, Ambient Light Sensor, Gravity Sensor, Gyroscope, Hall Sensor, Proximity Sensor
- Features: GPS, A-GPS
- SIM Card: dual SIM dual standby, 1 Nano SIM card + 1 Nano SIM card
- Networks: GSM: 850/900/1800/1900MHz WCDMA: B1/B8 FDD-LTE: B1/B3/B7/B20
If you already liked the phone because if it’s beautiful tri-bezel-less design and quite high screen-to-body ratio, maybe now you have a reason more to consider getting one. Do you guys agree? Do you like this new red variant? Let us know down below!
Learn more about Elephone devices on the company’s official website.