Do you own one of the latest iPhones and thus need an adapter to connect your favorite pair of headphones? Then worry no more as dodocool has the right accessory for you, the dodocool DA133; let’s learn more about it!
The dodocool DA133 is an MFi certified 2-in-1 Lightning to 3.5mm headphone jack adapter. With this device it’s possible to listen to music and power your iPhone simultaneously in the car, on the go or at home.
It support high-speed data transmission of up to 480 Mbps and it can charge your device at up to 5V / 1A. Plus it transmits high-quality audio output of up to 24-bit / 48 kHz to provide clear conversations and reproduce songs from your Apple Lightning device.
The DA133 also comes with in-line multifunction buttons and other control buttons that let you handle calls, control audio/video playback or use the Siri function. You can then enjoy richer bass with a single press of the Bass Boost button.
As all dodocool products, the DA133 is very durable and sturdy, the main body is made of resistant aluminum alloy, meanwhile the cable is sleeved in a soft TPE material.
Dodocool DA133 Specifications
- Material: Aluminum alloy + TPE
- Color: Space gray
- Interface: 1 * Lightning connector, 1 * 3.5 mm audio jack, 1 * Lightning port
- Data transmission speed: Up to 480 Mbps
- Output: Up to 5 V / 1 A
- Sampling rate: 24-bit / 48 kHz
- Frequency response: 20 Hz – 20 kHz
- THD + N @ 1 kHz: 0.005%
- SNR: 102 – 105 dB
- Operation key: Volume +, Volume -, Play / Pause / FF / FR / Siri, Bass Boost On / Off
- System requirement: iOS 9.0 and later
- Certificate: MFi / CE / FCC
- Cable length: Approx. 3.46 inch / 8.8 cm
- Item length: Approx. 6.14 inch / 15.6 cm
- Item weight: Approx. 0.77 oz / 22 g