Have you been eating a lot during the winter holidays? Maybe you need to go for a run to get back to your best self? Then check out this sport-friendly pair of in-ear headphones produced by dodocool which will accompany you with your favorite music throughout your journey. Keep reading to learn more about them!
The earphones we’re checking out today are called dodocool DA156, they’re wirelesss and come with a very unique design: they can indeed be controlled through a simple touch thanks to the touch-sensitive outer frame. The feature will you to either play music or answer/reject/transfer/end calls with just a tap. It can also be used to launch Siri or Google’s Assistant with a long tap.
dodocool’s pair of earphones pack the latest Bluetooth 4.1 technology and high quality acoustic components to produce high-fidelity stereo sound with low latency. It’ll also deliver crystal clear sound with CVC 6.0 noise cancellation technology and the HD microphone.
Finally, the DA156 are ergonomically designed with flexible soft silicone ear hooks to ensure your headphones stay comfortably firm in place when you’re performing any physical activity. They are IPX5 rated splash-resistant and come with a 120mAh for about 8 hours of playtime.
dodocool DA156 Specifications
- Material: ABS
- Color: Red
- Wireless chip: Microchip IS 2021S
- Wireless version: V4.1
- Profile support: HFP, A2DP, AVRCP
- Wireless distance: Up to 10m
- Interface: Micro-USB port
- Battery type: Built-in rechargeable 601224 lithium polymer battery
- Battery capacity: 120 mAh
- Battery voltage: 3.7V
- Input voltage: DC 5V
- Working time: Up to 8 hours
- Output S.P.L.: 102±4dB at 1kHz
- Automatic shutdown time: Approx. 5 minutes
- Speaker frequency response: 20Hz-20kHz
- Normal impedance: 16Ω
- Normal power rating: 3mW
- Maximum input power: 20mW
- Ambient temperature: -40~60 ℃
- Certifications: FCC-ID, CE-RED, RoHS, TELEC
- Item length: Approx. 2.99ft / 0.91m
- Item weight: Approx. 0.85oz / 24g