Looking for the right set of headphones with noise cancelling technology and more? Then check out the dodocool DA158. An high quality pair of sound pieces produced by the company based in China. Let’s learn more about them!
As we previously mentioned, the dodocool DA158 are a pair of headphones that feature noise cancelling technology, and they do that while working either wirelessly (via Bluetooth) or using a cable through the AUX port.
The headphones are Hi-Resolution Audio Certified thanks to the 40mm titanium drivers that provide HD sound, pushing out high quality 24-bit/96kHz audio compared to the ordinary CDs (16-bit/44.1kHz) we find on traditional headphones. Then we have ANC technology that eliminates up to 90% of ambient background noise around you both in wired and wireless mode.
Lastly, the headphone feature 4.1 CSR 8645 AptX technology for HD quality stereo sound with support for multi-device connections and a long-lasting 14 hours playtime on a full charge.
Gizchina News of the week
dodocool DA158 Specifications
- Material: ABS + Aluminum alloy
- Color: Black
- Wireless chip: CSR 8645
- Wireless version: V4.1
- Profile support: HSP, HFP, A2DP, AVRCP, CVC6.0, AptX
- Wireless distance: 10m
- Working hours: Up to 14 hours
- Charging time: Approx. 2.5 hours
- Output S.P.L.: 105±3dB at 1kHz
- Automatic shutdown time: Approx. 10 minutes
- Speaker frequency response: 10Hz-45kHz
- Normal impedance: 32Ω
- Normal power rating: 20mW
- Maximum input power: 30mW
- Ambient temperature: -40~60℃
- Certifications: FCC-ID, CE-RED, RoHS, Telec, Hi-Res Audio
- Item size (unfold): Approx. 7.28 * 2.95 * 7.87 in / 185 * 75 * 200 mm
- Item size (fold): Approx. 7.28 * 2.95 * 5.71 in / 185 * 75 * 145 mm
- Item weight: Approx. 10.30oz / 292g