Sadly, we have to give up on finding smartphones with a built-in headphone jacks and we have to blame Apple for that. But not everything is lost, if you own a pair of high-end 3.5mm headphones and you still want to use on your iPhone, then check out the dodocool DA133 which will help you at doing exactly that. Let’s learn more about it!
The dodocool DA133 is an MFi certified 2-in-1 Lightning to 3.5mm headphone jack adapter. This device allows you to listen to music and power your iPhone simultaneously in the car, on the go or at home.
It supports high-speed data transmission of up to 480 Mbps and it can charge your device at up to 5V / 1A through the Lightening port placed on the side. Plus it transmits high-quality audio output of up to 24-bit / 48 kHz to provide clear conversations and reproduce songs from your Apple Lightning device.
The DA133 also comes with in-line multifunction buttons and other control buttons that let you handle calls, control audio/video playback or use the Siri function. You can then enjoy richer bass with a single press of the Bass Boost button.
Just like every dodocool product, the DA133 is very durable and sturdy, the main body is made of resistant aluminum alloy, meanwhile the cable is sleeved in a soft TPE material.
Dodocool DA133 Specifications
- Material: Aluminum alloy + TPE
- Color: Space gray
- Interface: 1 * Lightning connector, 1 * 3.5 mm audio jack, 1 * Lightning port
- Data transmission speed: Up to 480 Mbps
- Output: Up to 5 V / 1 A
- Sampling rate: 24-bit / 48 kHz
- Frequency response: 20 Hz – 20 kHz
- THD + N @ 1 kHz: 0.005%
- SNR: 102 – 105 dB
- Operation key: Volume +, Volume -, Play / Pause / FF / FR / Siri, Bass Boost On / Off
- System requirement: iOS 9.0 and later
- Certificate: MFi / CE / FCC
- Cable length: Approx. 3.46 inch / 8.8 cm
- Item length: Approx. 6.14 inch / 15.6 cm
- Item weight: Approx. 0.77 oz / 22 g