Do you own one of the latest fancy laptops that feature amazing aluminum bodies, stunning screens and super compact dimensions? Then you’re probably lacking a good ol’ VGA port to actually connect it to an older an display or projector, aren’t you? Keep reading if you’re in need of this small adapter!
The device we’re talking about today is the dodocool DC54, an USB Type-C to VGA adapter. As you well know, the VGA port is quite essential when you’re trying to mirror what is displayed on your device screen – including presentations, slideshows, websites, and more – to your VGA-enabled TV, projector or monitor.
The VGA standard supports up to 1920 * 1200 @ 30Hz resolution and it’s backward compatible with 1080p / 720p / 480p / 360p resolutions.
The dodocool DC54 is quite compact and it comes with an aluminum body and a TPE cable, this hardware combo will efficiently resist corrosion, provide rigidity and ensure a more stable signal transmission. The adapter is – of course – compatible with pretty much any device boasting an USB Type-C port.
Dodocool DC54 Specifications
- Material: Aluminum alloy
- Color: Silver
- Interface: 1 * USB-C male connector 1 * VGA female port
- Video resolution (VGA port): Up to 1920 * 1200 @ 30Hz or 1080p / 720p / 480p / 360p
- System requirements: 1) USB-C devices with macOS X or Windows 10 / 8 / 7 operating systems; 2) The host USB-C female port on your device supports DisplayPort Alternate Mode.
- Certificate: CE, FCC, RoHS
- Warranty: 18 months limited warranty
- Cable length: Approx. 5.31 in / 135 mm
- Item size: Approx. 2.16 * 1.38 * 0.59 in / 55 * 35 * 15 mm (L * W * H)
- Item weight: Approx. 1.17 oz / 33.5 g