High quality headphones with noise cancelling technology aren’t always cheap and that’s because of the additional tech they have to pack. dodocool’s DA158 are keeping the price fairly down and you can easy get them all around the world thanks to the Amazon availability.
The dodocool DA158 are an high quality pair of headphones that feature noise cancelling technology, both while working wirelessly (via Bluetooth) or using a cable through the AUX port, which makes it compatible with PCs as well.
The headphones are Hi-Resolution Audio Certified thanks to the 40mm titanium drivers that provide HD sound, pushing out high quality 24-bit/96kHz audio compared to the ordinary CDs (16-bit/44.1kHz) we find on traditional headphones. Then we have ANC technology that eliminates up to 90% of ambient background noise around, so whether you are on a plane, train or noisy street, the DA158 will provide a great listening experience.
dodocool DA158 Specifications
- Material: ABS + Aluminum alloy
- Color: Black
- Wireless chip: CSR 8645
- Wireless version: V4.1
- Profile support: HSP, HFP, A2DP, AVRCP, CVC6.0, AptX
- Wireless distance: 10m
- Working hours: Up to 14 hours
- Charging time: Approx. 2.5 hours
- Output S.P.L.: 105±3dB at 1kHz
- Automatic shutdown time: Approx. 10 minutes
- Speaker frequency response: 10Hz-45kHz
- Normal impedance: 32Ω
- Normal power rating: 20mW
- Maximum input power: 30mW
- Ambient temperature: -40~60℃
- Certifications: FCC-ID, CE-RED, RoHS, Telec, Hi-Res Audio
- Item size (unfold): Approx. 7.28 * 2.95 * 7.87 in / 185 * 75 * 200 mm
- Item size (fold): Approx. 7.28 * 2.95 * 5.71 in / 185 * 75 * 145 mm
- Item weight: Approx. 10.30oz / 292g