Apple makes great quality phones but often you can’t say the same about the charging cable you get along with them. If yours is already falling apart then it’s probably time you upgrade to something more durable. What about one sleeved in metal? Keep reading to learn more about the dodocol DA146!
The dodocol DA146 is – if it wasn’t clear yet – an MFi Certified Lightning to USB 2.0 cable. This means that it can both charge and sync files between your iPhone and the host. The cable supports fast charging at up to 2.4A and transfer speeds of up to 480Mbps.
The main selling point of the DA146 is its durability, the accessory can indeed be plugged and uplugged for more than 30000 times without getting damaged; meanwhile the cable itself can be bent for over 20000 times. Finally, the cable is 3.3ft (1 meter) long, so it’s quite compact and easy to carry around.
Dodocool DA146 Specifications
- Material: Metal
- Color: Silver
- Length: Approx. 3.3 ft / 1 m
- Transfer speeds: Up to 480 Mbps
- Input voltage: 4.5 V ~ 5 V
- Interface: 1 * Lightning connector, 1 * USB 2.0 connector
- Certificate: MFi
- Warranty: 18-month limited warranty
- Item weight: 1.32 oz / 37.4 g
- Item length: 3.3 ft / 1 m