If you’re a person that does a lot of sport or is always on the go, then you probably need a pair of wireless earphones: they provide pretty much the same audio quality as standard ones, while taking away the annoyance of the cable which can tangle or simply get caught in objects.
dodocool are known to provide a wide selection of wireless earphones, but today we have a look at the DA144 which are actually “wireless” AirPods-style. Unlike Apple’s though, the dodocool DA144 come with secure ear hooks that allow you to enjoy high-quality stereo audio and handsfree phone calls without the fear of losing them.
The earphones feature a CSRA64210 chip to deliver high-fidelity stereo sound quality with low latency which also provides clear separation of left and right channel via using both earphones simultaneously. With CVC 6.0 noise cancellation technology and the built-in HD microphone, it also lets you enjoy clear phone calls anytime, anywhere.
The DA144 are splash-proof rated IPX Level 5 and come with 2 x 96mAh batteries that provide up to 6 hours of playtime on a single charge.
dodocool DA144 Specifications
- Material: ABS
- Wireless chip: CSRA64210
- Wireless version: BT4.2
- Profile support: HFP V1.6; HSP V1.2; A2DP V1.3; AVRCP V1.6
- Audio decoding: SBC; AAC
- Wireless distance: Up to 10m
- Interface: 2 * Micro-USB ports
- Battery type: Built-in rechargeable 501220 lithium polymer battery
- Battery capacity: 2 * 95mAh
- Battery voltage: 3.7V
- Input voltage: DC 5V
- Working hours: Up to 6 hours
- Charging time: Approx. 1~2 hours
- Output S.P.L.: 101±3dB
- Automatic shutdown time: Approx. 5 minutes
- Multi-point connection: Support connecting two devices
- Power indicator: Support power indication on iOS system
- Mic: 3.7 * 2.2 MEMS MIC; -42dB ± 3dB
- Speaker frequency response: 20Hz-20KHz
- Sensitivity: 104dB±3dB
- Certifications: FCC-ID, CE-RED, RoHS
- Item size (each): Approx. 2.76 * 2.17 * 1.18 in / 70 * 55 * 30 mm
- Item weight (each): Approx. 0.53oz / 15g